Cai Xu Kun (Trap Pt.1)

ShadesKpop

"Cai Xu Kun!! Cai Xu Kun! Cai Xu Kun!!" the crowd got wild as Xu Kun dunk in the last shot and won the championship for the school. All of the girls rushed to him with bunches of flowers, chocolates and banners. You walked past the coliseum with your books, not interested at all at what they're doing.

The next day you went to school late and because of studying overnight. You ran with light speed and a guy bumped into you. 

" I am sorry!" the basketball bounced on the floor and the books are flipped open messily, you picked it up. 

You wanted to know who bumped into you, so you look at his face and saw Cai Xu Kun kneeling in front of you.

" It's alright." you replied boldly and continue to run for your class.

As you arrived, Mrs. Jackson, your chemistry teacher arrived.

" Sorry Miss, I am late." You apologize.

"Reasons?" She asked you.

" It's because of me, she helped me with picking up the balls."  Xu Kun hugged your neck and the girls in your class got shocked.

" I did..." as you're about to say 'not', Xu Kun covered your mouth.

"Yea, she just went crazy when blaming me just now." 

" If you don't want to be in detention, then shut up." he murmured in your ear.

" I rather be in detention." You rolled your eyes.

" You two, detention." The teacher handed you a memo.

" Oh, great." You puffed and went back to your seat.

" Isn't this is what you want?" He smirked.

" Umm, nope." you shake your head.

Detention class is not the best place to study, why??  We all know the answer. It's because kids who doesn't do well in class will end up stay here for the whole evening. It's like a noisy version of the library.

" Can you just stop studying for a second?" Xu Kun looked at you as he roll his ball around his arm and lay his head on the table.

" It's so boring." He whined.

"Study then."  You pushed him a stack of mathematics papers.

" I don't what to do that." He pushed it back to you.

"Why? Because you're too handsome to work on Maths?" you said it in an ironic way.

" You said that yourself." He looked at you with his puppy eyes.

You looked away from him and focus on your studies.

" Can you stop concentrate on work and to look at me just for one second." He tuck your shirt softly.

" Yah, Cai Xu Kun. can you stop." You pulled his hands off and moves your stuffs to another seat.

His eyes glued on you and you can't even concentrate, so you just leaves the school.

He ran behind you, and grabbed your wrist.

" Just let go of me ." You pushed him.

" Why won't you fall for me, just like how the others does?" He takes your arm again.

" Because I am different from the others." You looked back.

"Why can't I be different from them." You looked at his eyes.

" Because it makes me to choose you instead." He hold your hands.

"It's because it is your own sense."  you wriggled your hands.

He let you go.

Perhaps you're right, it's because you don't pay attention to him, so he pays more attention to you.

" I don't want to satisfy your senses, it's none of my business." You walked away and disappeared in the crowed.