Justin (Morning Surprise)

"Justin, remember to wear more, its getting colder these days."You reminded him the temperature is dropping fast these weeks.

"Yah, I will be fine."He pulled his luggage out of the door and peck you a goodbye kiss on the cheeks.

"I will miss you so much."you look into his eyes.

"I will be back soon, just two weeks time. You will see me debut this time." he winked.

"Please ask Zheng Zheng to give me signature."you grinned.

"I will." he waved goodbye and you closed the door.

The house feels so blank without Justin. It used to be filled with both of your laughter and all those sweet nothing came from both of your mouth, how you wish two weeks past quick as a wink.

Wink, yea, his wink, irresistable wink.

You like the new side of him, being a real man, being protective and having a balance between protecting and giving you space.

(Balance, its all about BALANCE)

Ugh, why it takes so long to end a day, its just 2 hours that has passed. You lay on the bed and lazily pulled out your phone and texted Justin.

"Hey."You texted.

4 hours that he haven't been online, probably having training classes, or maybe he is having a good time.

"Hey, I missed you."Justin replied. 1:30am

As you hear the ringtone of your phone, you dash to it and looked the message.

"How was it going?" You asked.

"It is exhausting."He typed.

"Why aren't you asleep," Justin voice texted you.

"Because I missed you so much and I am not sleepy."You said.

"You better go to sleep now, you still have class tomorrow. Don't you want a morning ringtone from me??"He texted.

"Ah, yea... I have English class tomorrow." you replied quickly and gave him a "cry" emoji.

"I want your morning ringtone." you voice messaged him.

Then he attached you an MP3 file.

"Honey, this is Justin, you better wake up, or you will be late for everything, don't skip your breakfast, I love you, y/n"

Your heart flutters at the cheesy ringtone gave a grin to it and set as an alarm.

So day by day you contact Justin at night and use this alarm every morning. Even when you misses his voice, you find it enjoyabe just to loop it many times.

Two weeks passed by and in the morning he sneaks back to home,  it was 2:00 in the morning and surely, you're off to bed and sound asleep.

He flip the blankets and tug himself into the warm sheets, hugging you in his embrace.

"I miss you, y/n"he kisses your forehead and fell asleep with you.

The Next Morning, you woke up and found yourself attracted by a decent smell of waffles.(Pancakes, I was about to write pancakes, but waffles seems way much tastier, or are they the same??) Your eyes are closed as your legs take you to the kitching, hugging a big figure and nuzzle at his back.

"You're back, I miss you." You mumbles.

"I miss you too." He face you and kisses your lips.

"I haven't brush my teeth yet." You looked at him.

"Does that matters?"he smiles at you.

"Kind of." you giggled.

"Perhaps I shall take my queen to the bathroom and get a royal wash."He opened his arms wide and you take a jump and wrap your legs around his waist.

He send you to the bathroom and brush his teeth with you.

"So thats why you kissed me."you smirked.

"What?! Is that illegal to kiss my own girlfriend without my teeth getting brushed."he joked

"I was curious why haven't you brushed your teeth." you tilted your head.

"I was home last night, sleeping next to you, on the same bed."he emphasis it.

"You don't have to."you hit his chest playfully.

"Why shouldn't I?"He smirk.

"Because you shouldn't." you laughed.

"I can see that my princess is shy."he poke your cheeks.

"Aren't you cooking the waffles?"you smelt something has burnt.

"Oh, yes...Gosh!!!" He opened the waffle machine hand saw 4 pieces of burnt waffles.

"Wasted." you pursed your lip.

"But it is good to have some sweet moments with my queen." he hugged you and ruffles your hair.