Gao Mao Tong ( Jackie And The Beanstalk)

DREAMCHENG

Today's Phy.ed lesson was a disaster, all these years, you haven't grow taller for even 0.01cm. It's Year 12 already and you're facing graduation, you really wanted to tell the others that you're 154cm instead of 153cm, well at least to cheer yourself a bit with the result.

"It's okay, y/n. Boys like shorter girls instead." Your bestfriend was comforting you.

"It's alright, you have a cute face and with that height, it matches well." A boy give you a thumbs up.

Why is life so boring, I just want to smell the air in the 154cm height corner.

"Mao Tong is really really tall, he's like 188cm, oh my gosh~" you heard a girl gossiping with her friends.

"He's like a giant and his charms are like hot~ " The other girl replied.

and they scream together.

"My height will be perfect for him, not like someone." and their eyes travel on you from head to toe and back to your face.

"What's wrong with my height." You give them a poker face.

"Our baby won't crush on you, so give up." 

Did I even mention I am crushing Mao Tong, the tallest guy in our school, the popping boy, the guy with a great figure, model face and...

I DENY THAT!!

"I did not like him, I hate him okay." and you just walk away.

"Freak." The thrid girl in the group mumbled.

Anyway, you won't admit yourself crushing a guy, why? Because public exam is coming, you have to get into university and to get scholarships, get certificates, get a good job and then you can relax your life around 60.

Right, this is your life goals, besides Mao Tong already got paid in Banana Culture, those girls are paid models and you're a volunteer artist, those who draw in the wall at school for FREE.

"I can't give people free things for my talent, it's not fair at all." You put your bottle on the desk and bury your face in your arms.

"Chill out, y/n.Your life won't be miserable with your height." Your best friend patted your sholders.

"No no no, it's not about that now." 

"And what was it?"

"Do you think I should get a job?" You look up.

"You can if you have time to work." She took a sip of her water.

" Do you think I should work in the coffee shop next to the school?" 

"As you like, but what I suggest is that you study hard and get into a university." she pushed a bunch of past paper to you.

"Get it." and you push it to your drawer.

After school, you went to the school library to study, you knew the only place that nobody is around will be the library, because nobody likes books, except for nerds.

You took a sit near the windows and spread your books on the table.

As you're about to turn back to get your calculater from your backpack, a guy asked.

"Is this seat taken?"

"Nope, just sit down." you're still facing your bag at your back.

You placed the calcuator on the table and started to do the maths without looking at who he was, just do your maths.