Li Quan Zhe (Closer)

Minzie-Chan

The guy who is sleeping next to you never changes, his face is exactly the same with you 17 years ago, that cute puffy face, that angelic smile,soft fluffy hair.

It makes you wanted to kiss his lips, when he's asleep, he is like the cutest thing on Earth. He can be manly when someone hurts you and gentle when you're sad.

6 years ago, you're about to get into high school, both of you will go to school together, holding hands or even hugging is nothing special. As you knew him since you two are neighbours and both of you hang out often.

Your classmate always teases both of you that you both are dating, but the truth is, you guys are best friends.

Today is the end of the academic year, everyone was having dinner in the hotpot restaurant and having a great time, talking about funny and sad moment all of you happened.

It was late at night and Quan Zhe's parents went overseas to work, so your mum offered to let him stay in your house.

Your parents truted you that nothing weird will happpen, after all, they will be here. 

He was about to prepare his bed on the floor and you suggested to play 'truth or dare'

"I will choose truth, and you choose dare." you teased him.

"No way, let just choose it as it turns to whoever it is." he giggled.

"Deal."

As the game gets more exciting, you asked him one qustion,

"Who do you like in our class." you questioned.

You thought that he like your best friend aka your lab partner, but what it shocks you was,

"I like you."he confessed.

"Are you sure?" You felt embarrased and look at the floor.

"Yes." He nodded

"Do you like me, y/n."

"Yes, of course." playing with your fingers to avoid his eyes.

His hands touches your cheeks and make you to look at him, closer and closer, his lips came in front of yours.

You lean forward a bit and kiss his lips and hold you tight in his arms.

Nine Percent Mixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें