Chen Li Nong (I Like You Pt.1)

@yeonjae_
You going to be late for school, why?? Because you don't want to go and it's just a begining of a new school year, well anyway, you don't care plus you can buy some breakfast for yourself, right??

"What should I eat for breakfast today?" you sweep your eyes through the shops, and you choose a bakery.

"Welcome, how may I help you?" The saleslady walks near you and you grabbed a sausage bun and a carton of banana milk.

So as you are on your way to school, you saw a boy on the opposite of the streer, wearing the uniform from your school.

"He must be a junior, cute." You smirked, and by that time he saw you and nodded slightly to greet you.

He seems like he wanted to talk to you, so he crossed the street and came up to you.

"Hi, my name is Chen Li Nong, you can call me Nong Nong, I am a newbie and I am not sure am going to the right way to school, can I go with you?"he asked nicely.

"Sure, and I am y/n, from Grade 12." You greeted him politely.

" I am Grade 12 too, in class B" He smiled.

"Really?! I am from class B too!" You exclaimed.

You thought that he was a junior, but no! He is the same age as you are, and the main point is... same class!!

"To be honest, we are already... 15 minutes late." Nong Nong checked his watch. "Should we... run??"

"Run?? Of course not, we are already late, why should we?" You laughed.

"You kinda forget that I still have to register??" He quirk an eyebrow.

"Fine, lets run then." You roll your eyes and both of you started to run.

Its really great fun to run with him, you can see him smile like a baby, and he kept on asking you to run faster. Wait, are you falling in love?

"WE ARE FINALLY HERE!!" you huffed and puffed.

Both of you walked to the office and you waited for him to register,

"Need one?" He handed you a piece of tissue.

"Thanks." you smiled and grabbed the tissue to wipe your sweat.

Without thinking you grabbed his water bottle and have a sip.

"That is the most delightful moment of this year." You praised about that sip of water.

"That is my water." He steal it back from your hand and drink it.

"Hey..."you are about to say that you have drank it.

"Do you think I have to care?" He smirk.

Gosh, did he just smirk at you??

At the classroom:

"Y/n And Chen Li Nong, today is your first day of school, you shouldn't be late. Go and have a sit at the back, both of you." Your class teacher was angry and pointed at the duo seats at the back.

"Great now we can sit together." He chuckled lightly.

"Great, I will be sleeping for the whole semester." You stretched your arms.

"Nope, you won't be, I won't let you." He laughs.

"How?" You looked at him.

"Just wait and see, I won't let you sleep in class."

"Nong Nong, don't be ridiculous." You eyed him as you lay your head on the desk.

"Oh, I will make you study." He smiled and drew his books out of his school bag.

"Just wait and see, y/n. Wait and see."

"Don't tell me that you're going to be my boyfriend and stick with me everyday and make me do my revision." You mumbled and he heard you.

"That was my idea!" Nong Nong poked your sholder.

"Seriously?!" You are shocked. Is he confessing, you know him for just an hour.

"Nah, of course not." His smile faded. Yes, he was thinking about that.

"Good." Your face facing the windows and sleep.

"Oh I will make you fall for me, just wait for me, y/n."