Lin Yan Jun ft. Lin Hao Kai (Why am I a vegetarian)

Jacinta_Tita49

"Honey, can you ask Mrs. Lin to borrow us some peanut oil please. We're out of them." You mum yelled out from the kitchen as she was cooking the veggies.

You thought for a while, couple of seconds. You don't want to go out is because you're playing League Of Legends, on the second hand you can see the Lin Brothers.

the Lin Brothers are called Lin Yan Kai, whoops! It's Lin Yan Jun and Lin Hao Kai. Yan Jun is the younger brother and Hao Kai is the elder brother.

"Honey, did you hear me?"

"Yes mum, I am on my way!" You replied.

You wear some lip tint and put on your shoes and rush to the door. As you step at the front door, the door opened automatically.

"I am on my way," as you saw a boy standing in front of the door looking backwards,

"Hao Kai." You smiled with your teeth showing out.

"Oh hi, y/n. " He greeted you.

"I am in a hurry, if you need anything just go in ask as Yan Jun." He stepped out of the door and ruffles your hair.

You stepped in and closed the door and saw Yan Jun lying on the sofa with avest showing his arms.

"Such skinny arms." You teased him.

"Who's there!" he was shocked and jumped a bit.

"It is me, I am here to borrow some oil." You pointed at the kitchen.

"Don't you have money to buy oil yourself?" He went straight to the kitchen.

"Not enough time, we need it now, I will chat with you later as I pass the oil to my mum." He handed you the oil and you said thank you to him.

After passing the oil to your mum, you return it back to Yan Jun. He returned back to him laying flat position.

"Are you going to lay on the sofa like that all day? "You poked his face.

"My heart has no balance right now."He put his phone on his face.

"Come on, I will take you to somewhere else."

"Where?"

"It will be a great place, trust me. Now, get dressed." You pointed to his rom and you went back to your house.

"Will come back around five minutes." and you shut the door.

You quickly did your make up, found a skirt and wear it. 

"I am going out with my friends." You told your mum and went ourt of the door.

"Are you ready?" You knocked at the door and there stood a handsome version of Yan Jun. Well, he is handsome anyway, but he looks more stunning with his hair done.

"Lets go." You grabbed his arm and as you're at the lobby you both saw Hao Kai at the lobby.

"Where are you guys up to?" Hao Kai just stopped you.

"We're going nowhere." Yan Jun gave Hao Kai a poker face.

"I am going, wait up." Hao Kai turn back.

"I thought that you're going with me."Yan Jun whispered in your ear.

"It's suppose to be with you." You patted his chest gently.

"What are you guys talking about?" Hao Kai turned back and look at both of you.

"Is there a problem?" He quirk his eyebrow.

"Ummm, nothing." giving him and awkward smile.

" I am just asking where will we have lunch." Yan Jun thought for a while.

As you all walked out of the lift, Hao Kai's phone rang.

'Yes', 'Okay', 'I will be coming' and 'bye' is all you can hear that spilled out from Hao Kai mouth.

"The professor said I still have an assesment to do, I have to get back to the university now." Hao Kai said and he left you two.

"So... we finally have our time." Yan Jun smiled and mumbled.

"What did you say?" You asked.

"Nothing."he looked away and play with his fingers.

As you're taking the bus to the park ( Where you are plannig to take Yan Jun to) , He asked you a question.

"Y/n, do you know why am I a vegetarian"  Yan Jun asked you in the bus.

"Nope, you didn't even mention that you're a vegetarian before."

"But now I am." He smiled.

"Why?" You gave him a moon face.

"Because you're my vegetables. My cup of tea." He bursted into laughter

"Yea, that is really funny." and you look at the window.

"I really mean it, you're my cup of tea."