Zhou Rui (I Can't Sleep)

MarianaAndrade960

"I can't sleep, so nervous for tomorrow." You mumble in bed because your results is out tomorrow, you are not yet prepared for that.

"You have already did your best, trust me. " Zhou Rui came to the room with a cup of water.

"What if I am not qualified to be in the English Department?" You asked as you're laying in bed with your eyes looking at the ceiling.

"There are many ways to be successful, look at me, remember the first day you saw me." He smiled.

"Yea."and you started to laugh.

It was sweet, you met Zhou Rui, he was siting behind you in class since in high school, his grades are not good and he always got scolded by the teachers. As the class most hardworking student, she assigned you to sit next to him. Time passes you both became friends and ended studying in the same college together. Since you graduated, your class has a mini gathering in the karaoke, he got drunk and he confessed and singing in his drunk mode and messy bob hair.

"Why are you laughing??" he smiles and pokes your cheeks.

"I thought of that old times we had in the karaoke." you wiggled your eyebrows.

"Don't talk about it." he looks away.

You gave a long sigh and stare at the ceiling full of stars and unicorns.

"Can't sleep??" He swipe your forehead.

"Hmm." nodded slightly.

He takes out his guitar from his room and drag it to your bed.

"Don't tell me you're going to sing me to sleep." You twist your body to his side.

"I was going to." 

"Then do it. I really need some relaxing music with a sweet voice." mumbled softly.

"My voice is not sweet." He gave you a no no sign.

"Just for now, please." you pleaded.

"Ohhh kayyyy." He smirked and started to sing.

for a couple of minutes, your eyes are still blinking, like the stars in the sky,

"Why aren't you sleeping, still very worried??" He kisses your forehead.

"Yes, what if..."

"There is no what if, if you don't sleep, you can't even get your score tomorrow." He put away his guitar.

"Why are you putting away your guitar?"

"Because it didn't work and we need a more special method." He zipped up his guitar bed.

"What method? " you're super duper curious.

He squirm into your blankets and switch off your lights in just a few seconds.

"What just happened." You asked yourself.

"I switched off the lights and jumped to bed, now sleep." He sounded demanding.

"If you don't sleep, you're gonna I won't wake you up tomorrow." He hugged you.

"Okay okay." You pouted.

"Good," he patted your head.

"Good night"

"Night."

"Are you sleeping??"