Zhu Yi Wen (From -100 to 1000)

LeeArim 

"Stop kicking my desk you dummy, aren't you blind?" You fisted your table and yelled.

It's like the 100th time that Yi Wen tripped on your desk on purpose.

"Do you think I want to, your lovely dovey pinkish school bag is always blocking my way." He pointed at your bagpack.

"So where can I put it?" you crossed your arms.

"On my desk if you want." He sat on his desk and smirk.

You gave him a punch sign.

"Woah, you asked me first, it was a nice offer." 

"Can you please stop peeling tangerines in class." You looked back at him as he lay his legs on his desk, peeling tangerines, the scent was way too strong and distracted you from your book.

"Want one?"he stuffed one in his mouth.

"No thanks." You facepalmed in front of him.

The point is that he kept on distracting you, for nothing. He doesn't like you at all, why would he torture you with food, doesn't he knew that food is your largest weakness, you can't resist.

"Stop munching."

"Stop slurping"

"STOP!!"

Okay, it got you a bit mad, not a bit I mean, ahem...

REALLY MAD, and how can you focus in your work right? Getting the scholarship isn't easy.

"Well today in music class, you will be divided into 15 groups, 2 people in each group, you know, it's music festival season~~" Your music teacher busted into your class room in the morning.

"Please be punctual to music class today, you need to choose songs and genres." You music teacher sang a bit.

"WHAT?!" everyone was awake from that sudden anouncement. 

"Please don't let me to be in the same group as that guy at back." you prayed.

But no one know, fate is always unknown.

"y/n and Zhu Yi Wen." you're daydreaming and you heard your name.

"She said you and Yi Wen is in the same group." your classmate patted your shoulder.

"Holy Crab!!" your eyes popped out and looked at Yi Wen, he waved at you.

"Oh, great."you mumbled.

"Now lets sing a romantic song since we are in the same group." He put his hands in his pockets.

"No way!!" you shake your head.

"Why?"

"There is no reason to be romantic with you."

"Then find a song which is not romantic and is a boy and girl duet." He rolls his eyes.

"Fine, then I choose the song." you wrote the word "romance" in your paper.

"How about ' A Whole New World' ?" You suggested.

"I hope you can reach the high notes." He laughed.

"Are you underestimating me?' You pouted.

"No of course not, you always scream at me, that note is high enough." He giggled.

It seems like you both have a great time practising in the music room after school, and you figured out that he knows how to play the piano and he sings well. Everytime you walk into the music room, you saw him playing the piano and he looks very handsome.

Hold up right there, did you just say...He is handsome??

It was the day of the competition, you both sang in stage just like a musical, and at the end earning a round of applause.

"You did well, I mean, excellent." He smiled at you and patted your sholders.

"You too, I don't even know that you can play the piano." you smirked.

"I learnt it when I was five." he put his hands in his pockets.

There was a long scilence.

"So, would you like to hang out with me on this Sunday?" he asked you as you're about to leave.

"Sure, where?"

"In the coffee shop near your house."

"Did you stalk me?" You quirk an eyebrow.

"No, I didn't." he smirked.

"Fine."

"I will call you."

"You even have my number?!" you're definately shocked.

"Sooner or later I will have it anyway." He started to run.

"Don't you dare to run," you started to chase him.

"How did you know my number." You shouted and giggle.

"I copy it from your handbook." he giggled weirdly.