Ming Peng (Drama)

LeeArim

"It feels like it takes years for me to learn how to write a soap."You sigh as you're at your neighbour, Ming Peng's house.

"Do you need inspirations?"He take a sip of his soda.

"Yah think." You looked at him.

Ming Peng is your neighnour since you moved in to a flat, that time your house was having a serious water leakage and he helped you to solve it, so the fee of paying a plumber has saved.

"I don't want a bloody horror story, a killing scene or some school romance." You roll your eyes.

"Korean style isn't helping, right?" He looked at you as he tilt his head.

"Uh huh, I think I need some fusion." You tap on you paper with your pencil.

"How about so untraditional concepts?" He suggested.

"Great idea, how about a God fall into the human world?'' Your eyes are filled with happiness.

"Of course and the ending?"

"Romantic ending??" You replied as you started to type in your computer.

"Hmm, a sorrow romantic ending perhaps?" He said.

"I can think about it." You stretched your arms.

"A Goddess falls into a human planet, she remembers her best friend who is a guy and..." You kept on talking but it seems like he is not listening.

"So...hey!! Are you listening?" You snap your fingers in front of him. 

"Yes I am, and maybe the last part is that the Goddess had fall in love with her neighbour but her best friend loves her and..."He pointed at the whiteboard which fills with your ideas.

"Excellent!!" You clapped your hands and continue to write.

Of course as long as your creativity has exploded, you won't let it go, right? So you finish your work in Ming Peng's house and you don't even know it is already late at night.

"I am almost done with the first episode." You are screaming and probably, every single member will thank you for waking them up.

"Yah, quickly finish it." You saw Ming Peng  laying on the sofa and wave his hand slightly.

"I am almost done." Your hair has turn messy and your glasses tilted a lot.

"You're going to have to buy me a new pack of lemon tea."He pointed at the bin which filled with squeezed carton of lemon tea.

"Yah, wait me finish first." You focused on your laptop.

 So at around 1a.m. you're finally done with the first episode, so you are too lazy to walk and there you are, resting your head on the table with the lights on and not even having the intention to go back to your flat.

At the next day, you felt a painful sting on your neck, slowly, you lifted your head up, finding you're in a place that you're not familiar with.

"Where am I?"as you scratched your head and you saw Ming Peng, laying on the bed with his mouth opened.

You giggled slightly and get your laptop and return back to your flat quietly.

At the afternoon, you heard the doorbell rang, It was Ming Peng.

"You kinda forgot something." He smiles.

"What did I forgot..." Pretend that he will forget the lemon tea business.

He handed you an envelope, "This"

"I am sure I didn't." You wiggled your pointy.

"It looks like it is an important note."he shove it to you and closed your door.

Without noticing anything, you pulled it out, it was a pink paper.

"DID I GET FIRED?!" in your knowledge, only when you get fired, the company will issue a pink form to you.

You closed your eyes and open the letter, your read the letter carefully.

"Dear...y/n"

Y/n?! The company won't write informally when you fire someone, right??

"I like you." It written.

"From: your neighbour"

Your eyes popped out, he like you?!

Did he just say that??? 

"Do you like me?" You knock on his door.

Nobody listen.

"Hey, MING PENG." You knock harder.

And there the door swung open, he hugged you.

"Yes, I like you."