Fan Cheng Cheng (Very Good)

_aeri_aer

*I am sure every "Cheng Star" would want Adam to know this, so I make this as a story of you talking to Adam*

"Y/n, Have you heard of the song that I rapped?"

"You mean ' Very Good' ?" You questioned.

" Yea, don't you think it is awkward?" He play with his fingers.

"Not at all. At least you spill the beans out." giving him a warming smile.

"Everyone is different, I understand. Especially when your sister is a well-known actress, which leads to people thinks that you're also famous because of her reputation. So people who are jealous started to look down on you. They blame and tease you without reason which make you feel like a burden, but you're not asking for a attention, what you want is to show you can also be successful, talented like her, being independent and not because you're Fan Bing Bing's brother, Is because your name is Fan Cheng Cheng.

Life will always have hard times, like how you missed the lyrics on the evaluation, it's okay, it's okay. Chances will be there in front of you, there won't be just one, maybe twice or thrice. Perhaps, it's the end. But the future awaits. In front of you a lot of people are waiting for you to impress them. By your voice, by your creativity, and by your stories in beats. 

Music is a kind of power to heal hearts to captivate a person's feeling and make them know a story. You did it, you proved that you can even sing well with expressions and a beautiful tone. You're gifted. God is fair to everyone, he gave you a talent is to let you to share it to the world. You had proved yourself that your hard work has turned into success. Who cares about the veggies in the farmland anyway, you've got the potion which can make dead crops reborn, use it and I am sure you can shine brightly. Fighting, Cheng Cheng."