Li Quan Zhe (Photoshoot)

citruseunha

"It was JUST a photo shoot for the school,  y/n." Trying to calm yourself down as you thought of holding Quan Zhe's hands. It is soft and his fingers intertwine with yours or even he use his thumb to draw circles at the back of your palm.

"y/n, are you ready? We are about to start within 5 minutes. Be quick!" The stylist knocked at the door gently.

"Coming!!" replying as to wake up from your little fantasy.

As you walked out of the room you saw Quan Zhe sitting on the couch with his phone on his hands, the make up artist was powdering up his face. He looked up at you and smile, and geturing you to sit next to him.

"Look y/n, we have matching hoodies, with the same words on the shirt." he started tot read the words out like a kid.

"It's a couple set, today we are taking the photos for the theme for Valentines Time. " The photographer was checking out the photos throught the computer.

"Places everyone, chop chop!" the directer commanded and we got onto the stage.

"Walk closer, Quan Zhe, hug y/n on the waist and stick your head together. Yes, and now, look at each other."

"Almost, almost there, now a bit sweeter smile. YES, PERFECT!!" The photographer gave a thumbs up and started shooting.

"Okay, we need a kissing scene now."

As you head that you gulp hard, what... a kissing scene?! All that time you were dating with Quan Zhe, you had never kissed him, even privately.

The crew handed a bunch of flowers to Quan Zhe, and he used it to hit your head, lightly. It seems like he was having fun playing with that bunch of flowers.

"Y/n, please kiss Quan Zhe and Quan Zhe, please hide your flowers behind your back, bend a bit lower. Perfecto." The director 

The photographer kept on shooting for the next couple of shots and Quan Zhe sneak his arms around your waist and pull you to a tighter kiss.

"EXCELLENTE" The director's eyes sparkle.

Quan Zhe whisper to you,"Your lips are so soft."and giving you his cutest smile hamster giggle.

Your faces changes from beige to pale red and you were laughing, trying to get away the awkwardness you were having in your heart.

"I can see somebody is happy about this." he hold your hands.

"Shh, keep it down, We can't let anyone to know about that we're dating."you shush him with your hands covering his mouth.

"Why shouldn't the world about this? I need to let the world that you're mines?"