Bi Wen Jun ( Karma is a b!tch )

"Please join the English club, we have a lot of benefits for our members!" As you step into the university, all you heard is people promoting their clubs.

"Our club is the best, the Caligraphy club! "You saw a banner hanging on the table.

"You have to choose a club if you're a freshman. Choose the Visual Art club!" You saw someone handed you a leaflet.

"Y/n!!" You heard a man call you. You look back and saw a familiar face and thought for a second.

" Bi Shi Xiong* ?!" Your eyes widen. as you remebered, in high school he is very skinny and he looks like a nerd.

*Shi Xiong means senior in Chinese.*

"Yup." He smiled and look at the ground.

"You changed a lot." smiled back.

"Yea, since we're in university now right? People needs to change anyway." he looks away.

"Agree. But you look... more handsome than before." You smirked and hit his chest.

"Did I?" His face turn into pale red.

"Yea... You did. Isn't that Wen Jun GeGe is having a girlfriend, so that's why you changed?" You slip your hands in your jacket pocket.

"No, of course not." He shook his head.

"Then why?" You tilt your head.

"I will tell you as long as you join my club, the Yoyo Club."

"Oh, you're setting a trap for me." 

"In or yes?" He handed you a yoyo.

"I have no choice right?" You look at the sky and grabbed the yoyo.

"Welcome to the Yoyo Club." He opened his arms.

How you wanted to throw the yoyo into his chest, so you scared him by aiming into him.

"You said you will tell me why you turned into a handsome hottie." as you both are walking to register.

"Remember how I got bullied in high school? thank goodness you are there and to scare those jerks away. I didn't even know that you're a junior, and we became friends..." He smirked.

"Well what excactly make you change?" You roll your eyes.

"Listen to my story first. They bullied me because I was skinny and nerdy. Then when I came to the university, I was crushing a girl and she said I was ugly, so she just play with my feelings. I was out of control at that time, so I threw my glasses on the wall and just change myself with some makeup, and here I am, a new Bi Wen Jun." He confessed.

"No wonder, I didn't recognise you in 0.14 seconds." you laughed.

"Bi Wen Jun! Why wouldn't you accept my confession!" You heard a girl scream at the back. You're about to look back, but Wen Jun stopped you.

"Don't, just don't." He kept on walking, but the girl rush to him and back hug him.

"Get off me." He pushed her arms.

"Wen Jun ah, you can't do this to me." The girl purred at his back.

"Didn't you hear him? He said go away." You cannot stand the girl so you shouted at her.

"Who are you?!" she pushed you on the floor.

"Who is she, Wen Jun? Who is SHE!!" She yelled at Wen Jun.

"Can you stop being so annoying!" he shouted

"You're the one who dumped me first, you said I was ugly, right? I don't deserve your love." He was about to pick you up.

"I am asking you, who is she!" She stomped the floor.

"My girlfriend, so stop bothering me." His face turns furious and Wen Jun picked you up in bridal style.

"I will keep on acting." You murmured into his ear. He kept on being silent.

As he takes you the bench, he checked you hand.

"I am not hurt at all " Though your hands are bleeding.

He carried you again and this time to the medical room.

"Wen Jun GeGe, I can walk actually." You said.

"Can I carry you there without pretending this time." He sounded worry because of your injury.

"Seriously, don't pretend anymore. You're my woman from this moment onwards." he said as he was carrying you and the other girls heard him.

"Shh...keep it down." You felt shy at the sudden confession.

"Why should I, you will accept it anyway."

"I didn't agree with it."

"If you don't agree with it, you would have kicked me right now."

----------------------------------

Public exam has finally came to an end. I missed writing here so much TAT Hope I have a satisfying result soon. 

I felt bad for Wen Jun, he was handsome and talented. Though he wasn't in Nine Percent, I still like him a lot. I remember my first 3 bias is Xu Kun, Wen Jun and Cheng Cheng. My friend cried a lot when she notice Wen Jun was 10th. So CLOSE!!!