Lin Yan Jun (Friends)

ravenelsaqueen

It's okay, there is no more time to waste. I want you to be on my side like how the moon and Earth are like.

You don't like to talk much because "Silence is Gold". you do trust this sentence, but y/n, is this should be stopped because you have to tell your feelings like how you hate people teasing you at school, like how you got blamed by the teachers without a reason, and even confessing to Yan Jun.

" Have you spoken a sentence today?" Your best friend asked you.

" Yea, just now." You hit her slightly.

" When are you going to ask Yan Jun out?"she looks at you.

" I am scared." You mumbled.

" You guys are weird, I haven't seen you guys speak a word since the start of this academic year."

" It's only been a few months and..."

As you're about to continue, Yan Jun walked by your desk.

"Y/n, would you like to go to the movies with me, this Saturday?" He asked.

" Yea, sure." You looked up and nodded.

And then he walked away with his hands in his pocket.

" Oh, and I'll wait you in front of your house." he looked back and gave you a wink.

No, this is not happening. How could this be happening I mean...

"Girlllllllll!!!! He's asking you out!!" your friend shrieked and hugs you.

" It feels like you are the one who has been called out." you gave her a facepalm.

"Whateverrrr, so are you going or not?" She looks at you with her arms crossed.

" I am going." You smirked 

On Saturday morning, you wore a t-shirt and a skirt with checkers on top of it, put on a mild make up and when to the mall. You have waited for him like 15 minutes but he's still not here, so you called him over the phone.

" Where are you?" you asked.

"Look behind you." he answered and you twist your head and saw him wearing a leather jacket and holding a stuffed bunny on his arms.

" This is for you, I remembered that you said that you like this bunny and I don't have enough money to buy this for your birthday, so I didn't show up and avoided you."giving you his gummy smile.

" I thought you're avoiding me." you get that bunny plush.

"Kind of, because of this bunny." He scratch the back of his head.

"So let's get in, don't waste time." He touched your back and guide you in.

You guys are watching 'Frozen' the movie, it came to a part where Kristoff saves Anna.

"Who do you think is handsome, Hans or Kristoff?" he asked you.

"I think Kristoff is so warm, he cares Anna a lot." You replied.

" I thought you're going to say Evan is the best." He smirked.

It turns to an awkward silent. 

When it came to the end where Anna and Kristoff kissed,

Yan Jun hold your hand and asked,

"If I am Kristoff, will you like me?"

It took you one second to reply,

" If you're Evan Lin, then I will choose you."

"Why?"

"Because you're the one my heart belongs to."