Justin (Bad Boy)

@-minhyuks
(Touchwood. I have to say this before I write this.)

"You left me this bracelet and I will keep it forever, it is a memory between us and a tragedy for me to remember."

Your parents passed away when you're still a baby, it was a nightmare, as you're on your way back home, there was a horrifying car accident,  which broke your family up.

Your grandparents raised you up and as you grew up, they have you this little bracelet for you.

"Keep it with you." Your grandmother wore the bracelet for you.

You kept that bracket with you but something bad happened to it...

As you're in college you met Justin, the most famous bad boy in the whole campus, you don't even like him, or you should say, you don't find yourself attractive for him to like you.

He wreck things up, like graffiti, making loud snoring noise in class, or even he hands in homework super duper late.

Or maybe because you're the one who always sits next to him in class??

He always ask for your number, but you only have him your Instagram.

It was a day where it was raining heavily. Everyone have an umbrella but it leaves you and Justin standing in the shelter.

Freakishly cold that day and Justin saw you shivering.

Without doubt, he pull off his leather jacket and wrap it around your shoulders.

"Don't get a cold." He said nicely.

You're definitely shock of course, it was the first time you heard his voice being soft.

"Thanks." you bowed slightly.

He smirked.

A motorbike passed by a pool of mud water, it cause a huge splash and Justin stands in front of you, trying to cover you up, not letting the water to spill on to you.

Both of your face are so close to each other, he look down at you he lock with your eyes.
You can feel a great hear rushed to your cheeks.

"This is so embarrassing." you looked away.

"No it isn't," he pulled your arm, and bringing your lips together.

"Look, Justin is here!!" You heard some girls yelled.

Justin pulled your arm and start running, rather feeling getting soaked instead of getting busted.

"Come here, hide." Justin pulls you to a corner of the hall.

Both of you were exhausted and he say on the floor.

You looked at your bracket, the string was broken. Your tears started to fall.
Justin saw you're crying and he wipe your tears with his fingers but you walk back.

"It was broken, my parents..." you started to son hard.

"I can fix it." Justin said.

"Its no use, the string is broken." You wipe your tears with your wrist.

"Let me see." he pulls out his cold hand.

He tug the string back into the knot and tie it back to the string.

"Done." he takes your arm and attach it back to you.

"You're so cold." You look at him, his hair is wet and his shirt is soaked.

Same as you, your hair is soaked and your pants is like it was taken out just now from the laundry.

Justin pulled you in his chest, " It feels much better."

"Don't cry, I will always be with you. I know how that feels without your parents." He brush your hair to your earlobe.

"My parents left me when they have birth to me, actually, my mum did, she leave me at the entrance of the orphanage." He looked down to the floor.

"I will be here with you too." You smiled.

"I hope you're not angry with me." He looked at you.

"I was, but now I am not." You smiled at him.
This is the first time you smile at him.

"I wish I can save your smile." Justin confessed.

"You can always save it."