Bu Fan (Smile)

Like the sunshine, it matches with the blue sky, and the matches with little bits of clouds, mingle with the scent of flowers and and sweet chirping sound. The light was so irritating, it wake Bu Fan up as it touches his eyelids, he hugs you tighter and you squirm a bit.

That day you hold onto my hand and told me to trust you. Your eyes are firm as you say out the oath, our promise as you push the wedding ring into my finger. What you had said pierced into my heart.

" Wake up, y/n, or you'll be late for work." He stroke your hair with his slender fingers.

"But I'm still very sleepy" you yawned and turn around to face him. He wrapped his legs around and hug you tight in his embrace. You really love how he hugs you especially in the morning.

"You still have to wake up though I want to cuddle you for the whole day." Closing his eyes and planting kisses on your head.

" I know, and I rather take a sick leave." You cup his cheeks in your palms.

" Of course not." He quirk an eyebrow as he look at you, questionably.

" Why not, I can spend the whole day with you and we can have a little holiday at the beach. " giving little claps, feeling excited.

" Come on, will it be possible for two colleagues have a holiday at the same time? Of course no!" he smirks.

" But I really wanted to." You pleaded.

"Me too, but I like to have you sitting next to me and work, I like to see your fully focused face." He sit up and lean on the bed frame.

"Let's get dressed then." feeling a bit sad and you pretended to pout.

" Come on, is that really bad to work." He kisses your cheeks.

" I hate Mondays." you grumbled and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

" Trust me, I will make you like Mondays." he smirk and grab his toothbrush.