Cai Xu Kun (Healing)

StarUniverse

aeri_aer

"You have been coughing for decades" You place your hand on Kun's forehead, gosh he is having a fever.

"I did not," He shot an eye on you, his voice is husky.

"Look at you." You started to feel worry,"Let's go and see the doctor." 

You pulled him up from the sofa, his hands are icy cold.

"Here, come down," you wave to him as he taller than you, way way much taller.

You wrap a scarf around his neck and you help him to wear a jacket, his eyes are like they are automatically closing.

"Let's go to the clinic." You wear his shoes for him. 

"Wait, mask." He pointed to the medicine box, yes, you forgot the mask.

You grabbed two and leave the house with him, faithfully the clinic is just a few meters away from your appartment.

You helped Kun to register in the clinic and to wait to see the doctor, a mother walked by and sit next to you with her pram in front of her. The baby girl was looking at you.

"Hi," You waved at the baby and the baby laughed.

The mother looked at you and you smiled at the baby,

"Hello, Jiejie*." The mother helped the baby to wave at you with her cute fist.

( Jiejie means bigger sister in chinese.)

You and the mother smiled.

"I have no idea that seeing you interacting with babies would be this enjoyable." Kun said softly.

"Have some rest." You tug his scarf closer to his neck.

"Cai Xu Kun." The nurse called his name, and you helped him to get in.

The doctor said that he caught a cold, and gave him 3 days medicine.

"I've told you to wear more to practice, now look at you." You sounded like a mother.

"I was hurrying to practice."He explained.

"But now you can't even go to practice." You get some water for him.

"Sorry for making you nervous." He hold your hands.

"Are you cold now?" You asked him.

"Nope, because you melted my heart." He winked.

"Kun ah, I am not joking." You smirked.

"But you're smiling." He smiles.

"Stop being cheesy will you." You pouted.

"Cai Xu Kun." The nurse called again to take the medicine.

"I will get it." He standed up.

"Yes?" You walked to the counter.

"Miss, You are not Cai Xu Kun." the nurse smiles a bit.

"I am his guardi..." As you're about to tell her,

"Girlfriend." Kun walked out from nowhere and he hugged your waist instantly to make you close to him.

"Um, okay."The nurse is embarrased.

She tells both of you the time for the medicine and the quantity per time, and you remembers it all.

As you left the clinic, you asked Kun.

"Why did you hugged me just now, in front of that nurse?" You asked.

"Can't you see that she is fooling around with you, I can't let anyone to treat my princess like that." He wiggle is pointy.

"So it seems like my princy wincy is feeling better now." You look up to him.

"Just a bit, but having you with my side, I will heal faster." He giggled.

"Then I will go to work now." You joked.

"Why?'' 

"Then you will heal slower and I can see you every night when I am home." You replied.

"I am sorry." He hugged you.

"It's nothing, really. I am proud of you." You patted his back.