Fan Cheng Cheng (Yes or No)

We never talk with each other or even have a chance to be together, but I like how you deal with problems when it comes to difficulties. I always admire you, but you'll never know. knowing you having a girlfriend is like the biggest knife that hit my chest, I tried to forget you, it never could.

As the Chairman of the English club, you've always wanted people to join and have enthusiasm in English, but nobody could.

"Y/n, I won't be able to come and have the meeting today." The vice chairman apologised.

"It's okay, I will handle it." you thought optimistically.

What happens in the end is nobody show up and you're waiting in the classroom with Adam.

You're devasted because you really thought that people join the club because they really like English.

As you're about to leave the classroom with a sad face hanging on you. Adam hold your wrist.

"Y/n, can you teach me this, I don't understand the sentence structure." He look at his exercise book.

"I was planing to write an essay for the free writing homework, what should I write?"
He asked for your advice.

Shouldn't he be asking his girlfriend instead of asking you.

"I think you can ask your girlfriend about this." you smiled to ease away the awkwardness.

"I am asking her." He replied, and blush.

"Who?" You're shocked at his reply.

"Y/n, I think you messed up with the wrong guy." He smirked.

"What did I done." you step away from him.

"Who always ask you to look at me and not to speak with me."

"I did not." you denied.

"But I saw it, with my own eyes." He whispers in your ear.

"Adam, you have a girlfriend. " you pushes him back.

"No, I don't." He pushes you to the wall.

"You're lying." trying to escape but his hands are fast enough to trap you.

"I didn't have, I told my friends to spread rumors so those girls won't be bothering me again." He palm his forehead.

"Now what." you look away.

"Be mines. " He remove his hands from the wall.

"Let me think about it." you nodded.