Lin Chao Ze (Basic style of confession)

kyutpiie

"Mr. Lin, is that your hobby is call KICKING CHAIRS?" you roared at Chao Ze as he kept on kicking your chair when you're having class.

"Ze Da Ge*, how may I help you?" You pretend to be calm as he always play with your hair.

* Da Ge means big brother in madarin*

" Chao Ze, could you please stop borrowing my stationaries because YOU NEVER RETURN THEM!" You hammered his desk.

" Sorry, no." and he smirk, leading you to crazy mode.

" One more time, then I am going to tell the teacher." you make a no.1 sign in front of his face.

"Don't be so mean to me, y/n. After all, I am the only guy who is willing to play with you." He crossed his arms and lifted his legs on the desk.

Almost the end of recess, he folded a paper plane and glide it around the classroom and it accidentaly hit your forehead.

"LIN CHAO ZE!!" You look at him fiercely and pick up the plane.

"I didn't mean..."

You didn't even let him finish and had already stomped out of the classroom.

"Ohhhhhh boiiiiiii...." He sighed and started to follow you.

"y/n wait. I didn't mean to." he yelled and run towards you.

You started to run but he ran faster and pull you to the rooftop.

"Let go of me." you swing his hand away from your wrist.

"Could you please listen to me once." He block your way to the exit.

" Speak." you crossed your arms and look at him.

"I am sorry, y/n. I didn't mean to tease you, I just want your attention. I wanted you to talk to me, but I can't think of anything topics to talk to you, so..." He confessed.

" You tease me?" You look at him with disbelief.

"Well... you can say that." He look down to his shoes.

" Reasons of why you want to talk to me? " 

"Because, I like you since the first day I walked in to the classroom." he lick his lips and put his hands in his pockets.

Your face turn red with the sudden confession.

"I know that you won't like me, I hope we can be friends." he offered his hands to shake.

You swipe his hand away, "That is for teasing me."

"And this is for accepting you," you peck his cheeks in lightning speed.

"So what does it mean?"Chao Ze grinned.

"That means today is our first day."