Li Chang Geng (Cafe Date)

@xukaihao

I was bored in bed and my wife is sleeping with our son, Li Geng Geng, so I posted this story.

I think my story is kind of a date but anyway it is my first time I met a girl who trust me and tells me everything.

Y/n is a customer and I was working, she was soaked as she came into the shop, because that was a rainy day, the shop was about to closed but I saw her crying and wet, so I let her in and change the sign to "closed".

"Excuse me, miss, How may I help you." I asked her as she sat on to one of the sofa.

She looked at me, from her gaze you can see that she is sorrow and had a mix of feelings.

Instead of asking her what she want, I asked her,

"Do you want a cup of hot chocolate?" As I handed her a stack of tissues.

"I can't pay." She mumbled.

"Its free." I smiled to her and made her a cup.

After making, I say opposite to her, it seems like she.wanted someone to talk to, or at lease she needs someone to care about her.

"What is your name?" I asked her.

"Y/n." she replied.

"That's a pretty name." I praised, because it is.

"I am Chang Geng." I replied and offer a hand to shake. She touches my hand, it was really cold.

"Let me turn off the air conditioner first." I grabbed the remote and switch it off.

"Thanks," she smiled.

Her smile is so heart warming.

"I see that you're sad, do you want to talk about it?"

"Well," She started and sob, so I grabbed a new stack of tissue.

"I was going to get married, but I saw my fiance hugging another woman when I was on my way home. He kissed her. I...I..." She started to burst in tears, I handed her the tissue.

" I called him and he said he was on his way home." she cried harder.

I patted her sholders, I don't know that can I pat her or what, but I think she needs some support anyway.

"Now, I can't go back with this face, I can't even handle my emotions." She wipe her tears away.

"You can stay in the cafe if you want, this is my cafe anyway." I offered her.

"Really?"She looked up.

"Yes, really, just make yourself feel comfortable, I will go back to my apartment tonight." I smiled.

"I am sorry to make you inconvinient," she appologized.

"Don't say that." I wave my hand "Besides, I haven't been there for a month." I laughed.

"So when are you going to tell him you don't want to marry him and want a break up." I asked.

"I don't know, I am scared." She palys with her fingers and look down.

I started to get attracted with her, really.

"How about tomorrow, after work." I suggested.

"But how??"She asked curiously.

"If you don't mind, I will go with you." 

"Let me call him that i won't be going back tonight." As she pulled her phone out from her pockets.

"There is a new uniform, if you don't mind it as a pajama."I handed her a polo and a pair of jeans.

"I don't."She take it polietly.

The next day after work, me and y/n arrived at her house, she called her fiance out, and I hide behind the bushes.

"Lets break up."

"Why?"

"Because I don't like you anymore."

"What are you saying,y/n?" 

Oh no, he's getting close to her, get away you bastard...

"Go away."she pushed him.

"I love you, y/n." He hugs her tighter.

I can't stand it anymore, I hit him with a rock and runs away.

"Hey, what was that!" He didn't see me

and y/n ran away.

"Don't you dare call me again." y/n yelled to him and she went into her house and pack her things up.

Things went pretty much well, and that girl laying next to me right now is the one that I really love, Y/n.