Ling Chao (Detention)

toomanysurnames
"Oh great, detention." you mumble about the slip that the teacher handed over to you.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." Ling Chao patted your shoulders.

"It's okay, it's not your problem."

"I thought you will be angry." He looks at you.

"No no, it's fine, really. Plus it will do no harm." You pulled out some mathematics exercise from your locker.

The reason behind the attention class is that you saw some guys are bullying Ling Chao, of course as a senior, you can't tolerate any kinds of misbehavior at school, so you just picked at one of their sleeves, and the discipline teacher saw that and thought you're fighting.

Ling Chao explained but the teacher thinks that it is not suitable to handle situations like this by students, so she makes you to detention class.

"She just don't understand. " You replied.

"But y/n, It doesn't make sense." He helped you to close your locker.

"There is nothing make sense in the world, like me and detention class." you took a seat and started unpacking your stuff to revise.

"Can I sit with you?" Ling Chao pointed at the sit next to him.

"Sure, feel comfortable." you continue with your work.

"Y/n, what will you do after graduation?" he asked you.

"College??" you replied.

"Then after college?" He questioned.

"I don't know, at least I want a decent job." you worked with the question.

"I thought of marrying a woman." He smiled.

"That was good, but will it be too fast." you look at him for a second.

He didn't answer, but to stay silence and walking around the classroom.

You find him attractive since he's so tall and his facial features are outstanding.

"Ling Chao ah, can you stop walking around. I can't focus." you save at him.

"What? because I am too handsome??" he joked.

"Obviously." you roll your eyes.

"Are you expecting me to look at you for the rest of the day then?" He quirk an eyebrow.

"Is that how you talk to a senior?" you rest your head on your palm.

"No, is a I'm expression of how you flirt a senior." He laughed.

"Oh great."

----------
I was sick for a week,
sorry for the short story,
I still hope you enjoy it.