Lin Yan Jun (It will be okay)

bantanlicious12

Yan Jun was being weary these days after the competition, it was mostly because how netizens suppicious him of being in top 9.

You went to work early in the morning and wrote him a letter.

"Yan Jun,

(It maybe something personally I thought of Lin Yan Jun. I am sure some of the contents maybe something that you've wanted him to know.)

I've always wanted to tell you that you're amazing. I feel sorry for not figuring you out from the first time we met, perhaps it didn't hit my heart like a lighting.

The time we knew each other longer, I understands you more, and to discover your world more.

Remember why you have to become a vegetarian?

"Because you're my vegetables." 

Your smiles warm my heart, your dimples killed my mind. Your voice surrounded me like a melody tht never ends.

They won't understand, just be who you are is enough, only show to those who love you and those who hated you helps you to grow into a stornger you.

They said that you've copied but who else doesn't copy? 

Art are little bits of copying and turns into a masterpiece. I appreciate your hard work. 

Please don't give up. we supported you.

y/n "

Hw read it and how he wanted to call you though you're in class, he wanted to tell you how much he loves you. 

-------------

Author corner:

I am haing public exams lately, so thats why I've been disapeared for about a month.

The best is yet to come, please look forward to it ~~