1K Thank You Note and Chit Chat

Hello guys, thank you for the 1K view, really appriciate it and I really hope everyone enjoys my stories.

Thank you all for the requests, it's flooding my notifications feeds and I am pleased to see you guys trust me that I can give you a story.

So you guys might be curious that where I am from, right??

I am from a small city of China and I can speak 3 languages. (Not gonna spill the beans out kekeke)

Same age as Fan Cheng Cheng~~ ( But this is not the reason why I pick him.)

My 1st pick in Idol Producer is:

Fan Cheng Cheng ( His rap in EOEO kills me hard, he is so perfect T T)

2nd: Cai Xu Kun ( Everyone would definately fall for him)

3rd: Bi Wen Jun (I have no idea when I fall for this Yo-yo guy)

4th:Justin   5th: Zhu Zheng Ting ( Produce 101 s2~~)

The rest are not in orders:

Ling Chao ( Little prince)

Ling Qi (Milk drinking guy OuO)

You Chang Zheng ( That high note in the song that he sang with Trainee18 in Banana Culture stage)

He Dong Dong ( The time he was chatting with Li Chang Geng)

Well, actually some of them got my eyes too: 

Mu Zi Yang ( His self introduction is killing me lol)

Han Yong Jie (He is so cute, but a few second screen time...)

Qin Zi Mo( Salty fish self intro was like, I have to vote for his funniness)

Liang Hui (He is so fluffy)

Li Quan Zhe, Ding Zi Ren, Huang Xin Chun ( Okay, Yuehwa got me go crazy~~)

Hu Zhi Bang ( Pull up clip, he kept on saying "I am Bang Bang, and he repeats it a lot)

Chen Li Nong ( Nong Nong is so cute, but I think I need to see something special from him)

Huang Shu Hao (Jajarara Jajajarara~~~)

Li Xi Kan (His smiles is so sweet)

Jiang Jing Zuo ( That impression of his Shao Lin brother lol)

Yu Ming Jun ( How he talked about that he wants to debut, just like Guan Lin, Touched.)

Luo Zheng (He is handsome, but he needs a hair cut...)

Xiao Gui ( His dreadlock hair caught my eyes)

Zhou Rui ( He looks so good with that hairstyle, and his singing is not bad.)

Actually, I remember a lot of them, hehehe

Other than that, the reason I write this book is because the boy version of Produce 101 has finished, I am curious with this Chinese version, so... I watched it and I found it quite nice, and a bit better than Produce.

Each of them have their speciality I can say.

Like how Pd101 trainees are well trained, comparing to Idol Producer, I mean the class As are really really great class A. 

Idol Producer has a better voting system compaing to Pd101, they even have shown the trainees schedule and they let international fans vote.

Apart from that, what is similar is that they have the same style of cutting the programme. Actually, I already have a feel that who will debut /smirk/.

Finally, I appriciate all of you for spending time to read my stories, my not well developed stories LOL