Justin (Shopping)

soccerloverswati01 

You think that it's time for Justin to stop being a Gucci Boy, he needs to try different brands of clothes like Beyond Closet* or Charms* etc.

* Beyond Closet and Charms are both famous brands of Korean Fashion.

You went to a store called Aland* in the shopping mall, you find the clothes quite fashionable so you pulled Justin in.

* Aland is a store which have all different kinds of Korean brand clothes.

" Justin, come over." you wave Justin and pointed to a vest, a navy blue, sporty vest.

"Here, take it. " You take the vest down from the hanger and put it on Justin's arms.

" That looks nice." pulling the velvet blazzer down.

" I like the color, it looks refreshing." pulling another tshirt out.

" How about this." and searching from a pile of pants.

You have been scrating and pulling for an hour with Justin's arms occupied.

"Now go and try these on." You giggled and help him to hold his bag.

"I think you should try on something which isn't Gucci." You whisper in his ears.

" How about Prada?" He joked.

" Try it first, I am sure you'll like it, plus it have no harm at all." you nodded.

So the fashion show started, you sat on the sofa and he started to change.

"It looks nice and special." he murmured to himself as he saw his reflection on the mirror.

He pushed the door opened and there stand  fashionista, no... a model,  a very handsome model.

"Like it?" He quirk an eyebrow.

" Love it." Giving him a thumbs up.

" I am feeling that I will want it all." He hugged your waist.

"Just buy a few first, you already had a lot of clothes." you look at him and chose a a few for him.

" Are you going to pay for this?" You pointed to a pair of heart shaped small earings.

" Of course, anything you want I will pay." He smiles and pick it up.

"How about your heart, will you pay for it? " Your eyes sparkes.

"I had already deposit it in your heart." He kisses your cheeks.