Chen Li Nong ( I like You Pt.2)

xkarinax_61

"Just wait and see y/n, just wait and see." 

Because you and Nong Nong are late for school, both of you are sent to detention class.

"What do we do in detention class?" Nong Nong pokes your shoulder.

"We do our homeworks or we skip it and wait for another detention."I winked.

"Then I rather do homework then." He pull out his notepad and start to write something.

"Fine, lets go together." trying not to get into trouble.

You arrived into the detention class with Nong Nong and saw two brooms.

"Oh great." You roll up your sleeves and started sweeping, Nong Nong was still standing there, shocked.

"Grab one and start sweeping, this is what we need to do in detention today.

Nong Nong grabbed a broom and started sweeping.

As you are sweeping, your feet accidentally kicked on a desk and you fall forward and you fall on top of Nong Nong.

This is awkward, very awkward... You tried to stand up but your ankle hurts a lot, 

"Don't you need help?" Nong Nong tries to pull you up, but you still fails to stand up.

"Let me take you to the medical room." He carries you in bridal style, he looks so manly all of aa sudden.

The medical room was empty, the nurse must have left the school, he laid you on the bed and applied some cream on your ankle and helped you message it.

"I am fine."Trying to walk out of the bed.

"No you are not, you sprained your ankle." Nong Nong sounded demanding.

You turned silent, and just let him to help you.

"I will take you home." Nong Nong went out of the medical room.

"Where are you going?"