Fan Cheng Cheng (Drunk)

You're bored at home without anyone to talk with, your best friend, y/bff/n was having a date with her love, Cheng Cheng was busy at work, so you get dressed and went to the nearest bar to have a shot.

"One blueberry cocktail please." You told the bartender and get a seat.

He handed you a glass of blue liquid and you gulp it down, and pull your phone out.

"Where are you?" You saw a text from Cheng Cheng.

"The bar." You replied and finish that cup of drink.

"I am coming,"He texted, but you didn't see it.

"Three more please."you gave the bartender a number 3 sign with your hand.

You're kinda easy to have a hangover, but you don't mind at all, as Cheng Cheng is coming, you'll be fine anyways.

As you're waiting for Cheng Cheng, you dose down the three cups of cocktail and there you are, laying on the table like a zombie.

"Yah, Fan Chengggg Chenggg!!"You scratched your head

Your phone vibrated in your pockets and you took a glimps and answered.

"Hel-loooooo" you said as your voice was shaking.

"Where are you?" Gheng Cheng sounds worried.

"Barrrrtttttenderrrrr, Cooocktailllll" You laughed.

He switch the call down and came to the bartender table. He looks stunning with his suit and he was coming towards you, like a prince.

"Y/n, lets go home."He whisper in your ears and hugged you on the waist, he was afraid that you will fall on the floor.

"Nooooo, I want one more." you shook your head.

"Come on, I will buy you something better."He smiled and you nodded.

"Hop on, princess."He kneel down an gave you a piggy back ride.

As you're on your way home, you kept on poking his cheeks,

"I miss your pufffffy cheeeeeeks."you poke him and gave him a peck.

His face turn as red as a tomato and his ears are burning. You grab on to him tighter.

"Cheng Cheng ahhhhhhahahaha," You giggled.

"Hmm?"

"You look like a prince." You played with his hair.

He smirked and put you down, not noticing you're already back to your department.

"Hey!!!"you stomped you feet like a child, thinking why he put you down.

He smiles and look at you, giving a kiss on your lips.

"You're always so cute when you're drunk." he wipe your cheeks and carry you in bridal style.

He lay you on the sofa and he took of your shoes.

"Cheng ahh~" You patted his arms, he looked at you.

"Don't you leave me." You pull his arm and near your face.

He took a chair and sit next to you, sweeping your hair to the back.

"Why are you so beautiful."He praised.

"I ammmm nooooot." your hands throw to the back of your head, landed on the handrails of the sofa.

"I am going to take you to bed, you need a sleep.'' He scoffed and piggy back you to your room and you landed on the cozy bed. 

He cover the sheets as he hop on to the bed with you ( Please, don't think about THAT), looking in your eyes as you look into his, your tears fall down uncontrolably.

"I miss you."you confessed.

"I miss you too, I will be here always, I am sorry." He peck your forehead.

"Now, go and sleep."he wipes your eyes and close your lids.

The next morning, as the light was too strong it woke you up, looking at the boy that you love was sleeping next to you, hugging your waist. Your movements make him notice that you're awake.

"Morning princess," He landed a hand on your head, brushing your hair.

"Morning." You peck his nose.

"Are you hungry?" you asked and poke his face with your finger.

"Nah, I want to sleep." He shock his head and smile.

"Why?" 

"Because I want to cuddle you longer." He hugs you.