Ft. Ling Chao "Painful Literature"

-Our precious Didi Chao is also a writer in Chinese Literature (cries). So in that case I would like to write some. Maybe when you feel a little bit sad, you can read this. Cheer up.

- Maybe the scar is way too deep in your heart, but it will heal one day. Like tattoos, when people gets older, their tattoos fades. So let time cure your pain. Crying doesn't mean you're weak, it means you finally learnt how to love someone but you loved a wrong person, but if you didn't, you have to find the right definition of love.

- Perhaps time slips by us so fast, but what it doesn't fade away is our memories. The things we share is our secret, our little garden with us walking together at the path.

- Everyday we face new challenges, but don't give up yet, because the best is yet to come. If it doesn't come to you like what you've expected, try to appreciate what is having on your hands.

- Giving up is not a solution of solving a problem, the reason why you want to give up is because you lack of confidence. Using different angles and aspect to solve the solution, at the same time to discover your ability.

- Being silent doesn't mean you're introverted, it means you have a brain.

- Friends are people who cares about you, who will help you when you needed them. Those who hang out with you only and ignored you when you needed them, don't keep them in your pockets. 

-  There are girls who often pinch their friends back in front of you and act as besties, why is this happening is because they want to talk to you, gain your attention. All you can do is give them a pacifier. A way to tell them shush.

- Being alone in the classroom is not even a bad thing. Your classmates doesn't want to group with you, they don't ask you out, they even neglected you in your class photo is also not a big thin, but remember the pain you're suffering, and transfer it into a motivation.That means you're unique and in the future you might walk better than them.