Lin Hao Kai (Letter)

linneajdl

"I thought you loved me, but no...you love her."

"You thought that I love him, but honestly, my heart belongs to yours."

Hao Kai was your neighbour at school, his refreshing look makes every girl in class falls for him, you're not even an exceptional case. Well, at least you won't stare at him for the whole day, but the girls will.

As today is valentines day, you prepared a box of chocolate for yourself to eat, because you know that there won't be anyone to give you pink letters, chocolates or even flowers. As to entertain yourself, you look at everyone and eat your chocolate, just lke how you do in cinema, watch and eat.

Anyway, on your path to Music class, you brought that box of chocolate with you, and Xu Kai Hao saw you on the way with that box of chocolate, 

"y/n my friend~~" He yelled and wave as he saw you from a few metres distance.

"What!" You giggled and he dash in front of you stealing a piece of white chocolate and stuff it into his mouth.

"Yah, Kai Hao!! That is mines!!" you hit his back, expecting that he will spit that piece of sweet out.

Nope, he gulp it down.

"Thanks, y/n." he grinned and ruffes your hair.

As Hao Kai walk pass, he saw you and Kai Hao are having fun, he hid in a corner with his letters and chocolates behind him.

"Seems like she already accepted someone." he sigh.

"Should I still confess my love to her?"

As you are on your way to music class, you saw Hao Kai with a box of chocolate and a pink envelope.

"Who gave this to you," you said in a playful tone and stuffed a piece of chocolate in your mouth.

"You don't have to care for it." he said boldly.

"What did I even did wrong?" You closed the box of chocolate.

He took a glance of the box and smirk.

" I thought she love me, but no...she doesn't, so why should I waste time on someone who doesn't love me like I do."

" Seriously, I already had a bad day, don't make me explode. First, I am having a period, Second, this box of chocolate is very expensive. Third I forgot my music book, Fourth nobody confessed to me. Fifth, Xu Kai Hao stole my chocolate and Sixth, you're now blaming me." You spill everything out as like you're doing a tongue twister.

" Wait, Xu Kai Hao didn't gave this to you?" He quirk his eyebrow.

" Well, yea~~ " You nodded

" I thought he gave this to you." He looks away.

" You've got to be kidding me, he won't like me. He already have y/best friend/n"

"I didn't even know that." He was surprised.

"What do you even know." You roll your eyes.

"I know that you like me." He smirk

Your face turns to a red tomato and you can't even cconcentrate on what the class was singing.

After school, you search your drawer to take your books away and go home, as you're scrating you scratched an envelope, a pink one.

"Y/n:

I hope to be your valentine and will you be mines?

I am sorry if you think that I always tease you or make you angry.

Your voice are music to my ears, like a tune that it never gets old.

from:  KH"

you never thought of recieving a letter like this, but who is KH.

"y/n, are you ready to go home with me?"