02 → Welcome to New York

"Well, well, well, good afternoon sunshine" Dia groaned and rubbed her tired eyes

"Well, well, well, good afternoon sunshine" Dia groaned and rubbed her tired eyes. Pablo chuckled and sat down on a counter stool "it's four thirty in the afternoon Dia"

"And you better not have eaten my pancakes" she signed.

"Relax, they're still there" Pablo waved a dismissive hand.

Dia pulled the black styrofoam box from the fridge and stuck it in the microwave to heat it up. She poured herself some milk and got the pancakes from the microwave when they were done.

"So?" Pablo questioned when his sister sat across from him on the kitchen counter. Dia shrugged and mouthed "what?"

"You were in Morocco for two weeks and before that you were in Greece for another two weeks and before that you were in Nepal for three weeks. Siete semanas, Dia. Seven weeks. What the hell were you doing?"

"Being an educated and cultural American tourist" Dia signed.

Pablo gave a sarcastic hum and took a drink of water "how much did you spend?"

"Not that much"

"Will he flip?"

"He's a billionaire, Pablo. He won't flip because of my traveling expenses"

"Yeah but when Tony Stark pays all expenses for your travels you have to take advantage of that" 

"Well you should've come with me and taken full advantage of Tony's money" Dia signed and then reached for the milk.

"Yeah well, I was sick and didn't want to go" he shrugged "besides, leaving Joshua in charge of the bar for seven weeks? It's like leaving Chumlee in charge of the pawn shop"

Dia snorted in laughter and covered her mouth with her hand. Pablo and Joshua are co-owners of a bar called The Drunken Dog. They live in the apartment above the bar. It's more like two apartments. Joshua lives in one while Pablo and Dia live in the other, but since the three of them spend so much time at each others places, they actually remodeled and made it one large apartment over their bar.

"Where is Joshua anyway?" Dia asked. 

"Downstairs working... hopefully" Dia smiled and continued to eat her leftover pancakes from iHop "did you bring me something?" Pablo asked.

Dia rolled her eyes and gave him an 'of course I brought you something' look. Pablo nodded once he realized how stupid his question was.

"What did you bring me?" Pablo asked. Dia shrugged and drank some milk "okay, when do we get to see the pictures?"

"Later"

Pablo pouted and whined like a child. Dia rolled her eyes and finished off her breakfast/lunch "I'm going to go take a shower" Dia informed.