30 → Build Me Up Buttercup

"Is that adultery? Because the adultery box can be checked now"

"She just kissed him on the cheek" Rhys told Wade.

"Did she?" Wade questioned. Rhys scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"What are you two chismosos, doing?" Matt asked as he slowly walked over to Rhys and Wade who are hiding behind a wall, spying on Dia and Bucky.

Rhys looked up, his eyes widening when he saw Matt "what are you doing?" He hissed "you should be resting!"

"I'm fine" Matt waved a dismissive hand, his other hand on his right side, keeping a firm but tender grip on his wound.

"You got shot" Rhys reminded Matt "by him" he pointed at Wade.

"It was an accident!" Wade defended himself "besides, nothing says friendship like a bullet to the abdomen"

"Is that why Luke walks the other way everytime he sees you?" Rhys smirked.

"Real friendship" Wade nodded.

Matt groaned and winced when he slid down the wall and sat on the floor. He wore a pair of sweats and a large hoodie with holes on it.

"Where'd you get the hoodie from?" Rhys eyed Matt.

"Dia gave it to me. I assume from the holes, she stole it from Luke" Matt explained "so, what are we watching?"

"The rise of Dicky!" Wade exclaimed.

"Shut up, they're going to hear us!" Rhys glared at Wade.

"Dicky?" Matt questioned.

"Dia and Bucky's ship name. Rhys calls them Ducky" Wade explained.

Matt smiled "that's really cute actually. Ducky. So tell me what's been happening"

"Bucky and Dia talked for a while and then he got all anxious trying to tell Dia that he likes her and he finally said it and she said she likes him back" Rhys explained.

"And she kissed his cheek" Wade added and pointed at his cheek.

"So what's happening now?" Matt asked, his unfocused eyes on the wall across from him.

"You can hear them"

"Yeah but it's too much work" Matt whined. He heard both men sigh and he smiled.

Rhys and Wade poked their heads out, the plant by the wall covering their faces from any passerby "her hand is on his hand" Rhys informed.

"They're smiling. Aww, look how cute they are! They're both so cute and awkward. My babies" Wade cooed.

"You just met Bucky. How is he your baby?" Matt questioned.

"That's not of importance. What's important here is that Dia is happy" Wade informed "ever since Harley broke her heart..."