42 → Girls/Girls/Boys

Many people might find running into their exes as awkward, or frustrating, or really just awkward, but Dia was actually happy to see her ex

Many people might find running into their exes as awkward, or frustrating, or really just awkward, but Dia was actually happy to see her ex. Their relationship didn't end in a bad breakup, there was no drama, no scandal, no bad feelings toward one another. Dia and Harley had an amicable breakup, they both agreed it would be for the best and they went their separate ways.

"Wow, I didn't expect to see you here" Harley told Dia "not like you don't come to the mall but I didn't expect to run into you like this- I mean-" she stopped herself and shook her head hoping to get her words in order "hi Dia, how've you been?"

Dia giggled and smiled at the woman
"I've been doing great-"

"I'd say more than great- ow!" Tony rubbed his side when Natasha jammed her elbow in his ribs. They're now standing outside the mall and not cluttering the entrance.

"You haven't changed, Tony" Harley noted.

"Good things never do" Tony smiled.

"Oh god" Natasha sighed.

"Oh, hey, I'm glad I ran into you guys. The hospital I work at is having a fundraiser on Saturday, at the Moonlight Rollerway. Any chance you guys can come?" Harley asked the trio.

"Just us three?" Natasha questioned.

"Well the invitation extends to all of you, the Avengers. I know the kids would love to meet you guys"

"Yes" Tony nodded "we'll be there. For the kids"

"Great! Four o'clock, Saturday" Harley beamed and then turned to Dia "hope we can catch up then"

"Sure" Dia nodded. Harley gave a quick bye, before entering the mall, leaving a somewhat confused group of friends.

"I can't believe this just happened" Natasha shook her head.

"Dia's boyfriend meets Dia's ex-girlfriend, this is gonna be wild!" Tony chuckled.

"Only you expect drama to come out of this" Dia shook her head. But how will it turn out? Will jealousy reign over or is Tony right, will there be drama?

·𖥸·

"Why are we sitting here listening to Rhys ramble about The Twilight Zone?" Sam tiredly asked from his seat on the couch.

All the Avengers in the compound are gathered in the living room where Rhys had called them for an "important meeting", as he put it. There's a whiteboard in front of them with colored writing and diagrams on it. They've tried to leave once they got bored but Rhys wouldn't let them.

"I have no idea" Thor shook his head "what's The Twilight Zone?"

"It's where you'll end up if you don't shut up!" Rhys snapped at Thor who was taken by surprise with Rhys' outburst.