36 → I Hope I Get It

The bowling alley was a disaster

The bowling alley was a disaster. Water pipes were broken, the ceiling was broken, the floor will most likely have water damage, tv screens are also broken, and Bruce and Dia will most likely get sick if they don't change out of their wet clothes. How did a simple game of bowling lead to the destruction of the bowling alley? Everyone there asked themselves that question.

After Rhys had called the owner to tell him what happened, no one knew what to do. Do they try to clean up the mess? Pay for the damages? Will the police be called? None of that happened. Instead, the bowling alley closed and everyone left.

It was almost eight thirty when the whole team arrived at The Drunken Dog. The bar was closed for the birthday so they had the whole place to themselves.

"Let's not pull a Riot Club and trash the place, okay?" Rhys told everyone as they stood outside the building, the lights outside the bar illuminating the street.

"Yeah, Dia will come after us with forks" Tony glanced over at a wet Dia and she nodded "you two should change out of those wet clothes"

"We're going to stay in them so we can get sick and you'll have to take care of us" Bruce answered. Dia gave a fake cough.

"Hey, my godson fell asleep" Natasha shoved her way to the front of the group with a sleeping Nathaniel in her arms "can I put him in your room?" She asked Dia. She nodded and pulled her keys out, the small spaceship and car dangling from their short chains.

The front door to the apartment was pushed open and Isaura stepped out. She took one look at the group under the lights and smiled "You guys really have no self-restraint. How do you trash a bowling alley?"

"I–" Tony began but stopped himself. Shaking his head, he walked to the bar and entered the establishment.

Isaura frowned and jabbed a thumb over her shoulder "what's up with Left Shark?" Tony and the rest of the avengers are still wearing the onesies.

"Tony is done with about everyone in this group" Steve followed after Tony. Isaura then turned her attention to her little sister and the man standing next to her.

"Why are you two wet?" She questioned.

"Luis broke a water pipe" Bruce answered. He didn't say anything more because Dia was pushing him inside the house, Natasha, and the Barton family followed them.

"Wha– Luis broke a water pipe? How do you break a water pipe and why is everyone in a onesie?" Isaura eyed the group one more time.

"Why aren't you wearing one?" Pietro asked back.

·𖥸·

"You got them pillow pets?" Sam eyed the bumblebee and dolphin pillow pets on the table. Pietro and Wanda are smiling widely.