Bonus → La Llorona

( Let me set the scene

( Let me set the scene. Picture it. Avengers Compound. They all know that Dia is magic and know about Jonathan. Not proofread so excuse the errors )

Halloween is right around the corner and all the Avengers are having fun decorating and getting in the spooky mood. They've seen horror movies, (some were wrapped in blankets and covering their faces), they've seen animated movies, Hocus Pocus, The Addams Family, Pan's Labyrinth, Harry Potter, The Dark Crystal, basically all Tim Burton movies and more.

They made Halloween themed food, snacks and ate a lot of candy. Now they're all in Halloween themed pajamas, or loose comfortable clothes, and they're carving pumpkins or painting them.

Thor chuckled as he admired the pumpkin he just carved. His masterpiece. SpongeBob writing an essay and only writing The. Bruce looked at Thor's carved pumpkin and smiled.

"I don't know if it's sad or funny that you got a big pumpkin and only carved a smiley face" Tony commented.

"It's better than your pumpkin that's throwing up" Thor retaliated.

"The insides aren't going to waste" he shrugged.

"Thor wins first prize" Dia said.

"It's not even a competition!" Tony protested. "And if it were, we all know Steve would win" he motioned at Steve who's sitting at the end of the table and carving a small white pumpkin. He has five more small white pumpkins on the table and one big orange pumpkin.

"Check it out, it's No-Face from Spirited Away" Natasha turned her pumpkin to show everyone at the table. "Ooh, we should watch Spirited Away!"

"I'll put it on the list" Tony typed something on his phone.

The pumpkin carving and painting wasn't a competition but they sure did act like it was. So while the majority of the avengers were yelling and becoming increasingly competitive, a few, like Steve, Bucky, Dia and Pietro were calm and distanced themselves from the chaos and worked on their pumpkins. Steve is working on his own, as is Pietro, but Dia and Bucky are working together. They carved, painted and put their design together to show them off to the group that has finally calmed down after bragging about their pumpkins and declaring theirs the best.

Wrong.

While there are many interesting and creative and beautiful and funny carvings, when the four that were at the end of the table showed their pumpkins, the others gave up. What's the use?

Pietro carved two pumpkins. One big and one small. The big one has wide eyes and a big mouth with sharp teeth and between its teeth is the smaller pumpkin with a scarred face. Steve carved one orange pumpkin that's screaming as the smaller white pumpkins are eating it. Meanwhile, Bucky and Dia's pumpkins are a mix of carved and painted. They varied in size, color, and shapes, but they have a space theme. Stars, and planets, shooting stars, one pumpkin is painted like a dark starry night and for the final touch, with a sprinkle of Dia's magic, she pumpkins floated in the air, and the painted stars twinkled and shooting stars zoomed and–