13 → Breathe

"Thank you Dia

"Thank you Dia. Those were some great enchiladas" Danny smiled at his friend from across the table. Luke, Matt and Jessica mumbled their agreements and nodded their heads. Dia smiled warmly at them.

"Also, sorry for complaining every five minutes" Matt added.

After Dia left the avengers facility, she rounded up some of her friends so they can hang out, since it's been a while they've been together as a group. She also cooked for them because she had a feeling none of them have had a home cooked meal in a while. And she was right because when she was cooking, they kept asking her every five minutes if the food is ready. To get them to shut up, she made them cut lettuce and grate cheese. They still complained about being hungry.

"Danny would like to apologize as well for complaining the most" Luke added as he glanced over at Danny.

"Hey, you also complained!" Danny reminded Luke.

"I was the only one who didn't complain" Jessica butted in.

"You're right. You weren't complaining. You were demanding!" Matt clarified. Luke, Danny and Dia laughed while Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Can we now open one of the bottles of booze, Dia brought?" Jessica impatiently asked. When Jessica arrived at Matt Murdock's loft for Dia's cooked meal, she immediately wanted to open the bottle of Jack Daniel's on the counter. Luke was quick to stop her but Jessica was itching to open the bottle.

"Go ahead" Dia signed.

"Fucking finally" Jessica mumbled as she stood up and grabbed the bottle from the counter.

"Is that all you think about, Jess... alcohol?" Danny asked the woman.

"And my next sexual encounter" she said before taking a shot.

"Ah, just the basics of human life" Matt said sarcastically. Dia smiled.

"So what now, do we get drunk?" Danny questioned.

"I like that idea" Jessica said.

"We can watch a movie" Dia suggested.

"How is Matt going to watch a movie?" Luke asked.

"Hey, I can kinda see" Matt defended himself.

"Yeah, my blind but maybe not, lawyer" Jessica said as she flipped him off.

"I saw that" Matt told her.

Danny grabbed an orange and threw it at Matt and he was quick to grab it before it hit him.

"I still don't understand" Danny shook his head.

"You know what I don't understand" Luke spoke up "how are Matt and Dia friends. One doesn't see, the other doesn't- well chooses, not to talk. How does that work?"