Chapter XLIII

Thank you so much, Emily, for a beautiful cover. I'm in love with the fonts and especially, the picture itself. Follow her on Wattpad @Emily_Dickson. Make sure to send yours to my twitter, Direct Message me @dreamingtobe_17

He was kissing me and I was kissing him. We were both in sync when we kiss each other and I feel like my stomach would burst because of the intense feeling and the butterflies that are captivated by the way Cayden acted.

We slowly drift apart and I slowly opened my eyes, his hands are still cupping both of my cheeks. He rested his head on my forehead, we both start chuckling and soon our chuckle dies. We are both smiling at each other.

He stops cupping my cheeks and decides to intertwine his fingers into mine. "Let's go," he said and I nodded as I smile at him. Our fingers are intertwined with one another as we start walking back, all the way to the parking lot.

This might be one of the best memories I would love to cherish forever in my memory for the rest of my life.

I fell asleep on the way. Cayden told me that we are going somewhere else and I didn't complain or disagree with it. I want this day to repeat itself. I woke up when I felt him shaking me, I opened my eyes and saw him smiling at me.

"We are here," He said and we both stepped out of the car. The place doesn't seem familiar, although it looks very peaceful to be here. I followed him when he starts walking in the woods. It's kind of scary because it's already 5:30 PM.

We walked for what seems like 15 minutes. He stops walking and I stopped walking as he looks up at the trees and I can hear him sigh, happily. "It's still here," he said and I quirk my eyebrows as I follow where his gaze is.

I look up and saw a tree house that probably he owns and where he used to play when he was little kid. "Come on," he said as he starts climbing the ladder that is attached to the trunk of the tree. Once he set his feet on the tree house, he helps me get up.

The tree looks kind of old and dusty. He opens the wooden door and we both entered the tree house. Cayden looks out of the open window of the tree house and so did I. I looked at how high we are and how the moon is starting to rise from the south.

"This looks quite old and needs some cleaning," I said as I start roaming around the tree house a bit. I stopped roaming around and walked towards him, I noticed him staring at my lips and I decided to look away.

"I used to come around this tree house and play with my friends when I was 6 and I stopped playing here and coming here when we have to move to a new house. My sister loved playing tea time with me here and I used to whine like a baby because of how disgusting her tea is."

I sure would love to meet little Cayden, "I sure would love to meet your sister," I said and he gives me a sad smile. "She sure would love to meet you too," He said and I just smile at him.

I just realized that he is bringing me to places that he used to come when he was a kid. Like, the beach. He used to go there, the coffee shop where his mom used to bring him and his sister when its winter and here, in this tree house, where he and his sister used to play when they were little kids.

"I hate it when everything is meant to be kept inside my head as a memory. I would love, just once, to make something memorable. Something that is more worth than just keeping a memory," He said and I could feel his heart breaking.