⎡epilogue; 110⎦

EIGHTEEN YEARS LATER FROM THE EIGHTH BOOK

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•--•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

I stood next to Draco with our twin children, Cassiopeia and Scorpius. Scorpius had his father's gray eyes and platinum hair. He was a miniature Draco. Cassiopeia, on the other hand, had my hazel eyes and golden brown hair. However, Cassiopeia had inherited her great aunt's load and booming cackle, which scared me from time to time.

"Ready Scorp?" Draco asked, looking down at our son.

He nodded and gripped his trolley tighter. Keeping their eyes trained on the wall, they began to run and vanished through the wall. When I was sure they were through, I turned to Cassiopeia. "Wanna go Cassie?"

She took a deep breath and nodded.

"Ready? 3, 2, 1, Go!" Together we pushed her trolley through the wall and onto Platform 9 ¾. The scarlet steam engine was there, just like how I remembered it all those years ago. It was like coming home. Hogwarts was my home for the longest time, and I knew: Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.

Cassiopeia and I met up with Scorpius and Draco, and we put their trunks away to be loaded. As I looked around the platform, I felt a pang in my heart. Astoria had passed away due to her family's curse just after having a baby boy with Blaise. (A/N: I know she died later "canonically") Blaise was in even more pain then when his mother went to Azkaban, and I often checked in on him and his little boy. Tearing myself away from my thoughts, I asked the children,

"Do you want to go find Hugo and Rose?" They both nodded and ran off.

I was worried about those two. I knew they would always be there for each other, but the reputation of the family name might affect how they are treated. I noticed Harry talking to his son and my godson, Albus. I was Albus' godmother. Ron, the godfather. I adored Albus and his siblings. They always trusted me with their secrets.

"Hazel!" Harry called still talking to Albus. I looked over in their direction and saw Harry wave me over. I turned to look at Draco who smiled and walked over to me. Draco went over to Ron and Hermione as I went to Harry. Everyone had gotten married somewhere in our early-to-mid twenties, all except Luna, who had become a wizarding naturalist and married my cousin Rolf Scamander. They later had twins named Lorcan and Lysander.

I stopped to crouch next to Harry, "Hello Harry. Hello Albus."

"Al, you know Aunt Hazel is your godmother right?" Harry asked Albus. Albus looked at me and nodded. "Well, if I believed that Hazel was evil would I have allowed her to be your godmother?"

Albus shook his head.

I smiled sympathetically. "Oh Al, are you nervous about being put into Slytherin?" I asked. He nodded. "Well don't be. Yes, some Slytherins over the years have been quite evil, but if you are put into Slytherin, I know that you will be amazing and the Slytherin House will have gained a wonderful wizard."

"But listen, if it really means that much to you, you can choose Gryffindor. The Sorting Hat takes your choice into account." Harry added.

"Really?" Albus asked.

"Really," Harry replied.

"Yeah Al. House won't matter. Your heart will. And don't worry. For years I grew up thinking I was a Slythindor."

"Slythindor?" Albus asked.

I nodded.

"Yup. I was great friends with the Gryffindor house, but my status was Slytherin. And you can be just the same."

He smiled.

"Thanks, Aunt Hazel," He said hugging me.

"No problem buddy," I replied. Hugging him back and ruffling his hair. I walked over to where Draco was talking to Ron and Hermione. When I got there, Draco wrapped his arm around my waist. The kids were still talking amongst themselves, and I looked at them lovingly.

"Now you all need to promise me you'll stay out of trouble." They all nodded and laughed. "Oh, and Scorp, Cassie, your father and I want to speak to you." The twins looked at each other as though they were in trouble. "You're not in trouble don't worry," I added with a laugh. Their faces relaxed a little. They walked up to Draco and I and looked up at us.

"Tell us what houses your in as soon as you can and don't let anyone bring you down," Draco said. I looked at him and nodded before adding.

"Your father's right. Don't let people pick on you because of your name. Though Malfoys don't have a good history, you can prove them wrong. You can show them what it truly means to be a Malfoy. Understood?" They both nodded.

"Now one more thing," I took each one of their hands. "I'm more than positive Scorp, that you're gonna say 'ew gross' but listen anyway. If you find that you like a someone out there, don't hide your feelings alright? I liked your father for years, and I was just too afraid to tell him so. He had feelings for me as well and was also too scared to say so. Follow your heart. Set it free and allow it to let you discover who you might meet."

Cassiopeia nodded with a trademark smirk that both she and her brother inherited. Scorpius, on the other hand, stuck out his tongue in disgust. I laughed at his face and gave them each a hug and handed them loads of sweets from my purse. "Sweets, they always help you make friends. I love you two. Have fun."

We walked back to the train as the train horn sounded. I watched as Scorpius and Cassiopeia boarded the train. I was so proud of our children and how we raised them. They lived in a loving household, where they did not call us "mother" and "father". We refused to teach them the pureblooded belief that Muggles, Muggle-borns, half-bloods, and Squibs were scum, but just as equal. I watched as they sat in the car and waved out the window as the train began to move. With Draco's arm around my waist, we waved as the train was no longer in sight as we watched our kids start the journey that we took those many years ago.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•--•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Oh my gosh this story is done! Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who has read this book, I love all of you and the support you've given me.

I might make a prequel to this story based during Fantastic Beasts era.

I will be editing this book, and let me know if I should post the original version of this story.

I hope you enjoyed this book!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 | √ 🎉