Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"So do you remember anything that happened yesterday?" Luke asked when we got into his car.

"No. I think I drank a little too much."

"Yeah no kidding," he laughed lightly.

"Shut up. I didn't do anything that embarassing, did I?" I asked.

He let out a low whistle, "You called me 'Poopy', sexually harassed me, pretended you were an airplane, then attempted to walk in a straight line and fell. And you literally acted like a dysfunctional five year old the whole time. So I guess you didn't embarrass yourself that much," he said all sarcastically.

My jaw dropped, horrified about what I did.

Sexually harassed? Poopy? The fuck?

"Don't worry, I can't blame you for the sexual harassment part, I mean nobody can resist this," he said, his arms gesturing at his body.

I rolled my eyes at him but didn't have time to think of a clever come back because he pulled up my driveway already.

"So are you living alone in that house?" I asked, nodding at the house next to mine.

"No, I have a roommate. His name's Calum. He looks Asian, but he's not," he explained.

"Well that wasn't random," I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, well I'll see you later? Your mom said that you guys will stop by and help unpack." He said.

"Yeah. I'll be over later." I replied as I got out of the car.

I walked into my home and threw my swimming bag from last night into the corner.

"I'm home mother!" I yelled.

"I'm in the kitchen!" My mother yelled.

I walked in and immediately was engulfed by the smell of brownies.

I reached for one, but my mom slapped my hand away and I pouted.

"Bring this to our new neighbors and invite them over or dinner," she said.

I mentally groaned.

"B-b-but they're strangers! WHAT IF THEY'RE RAPISTS?!" I shouted.

"Calm down and go invite the so called "rapists" to dinner," she commanded.

"If I get raped it's all your fault mother." I said before leaving.

Oh, joy. Time to invite Mr. Hemmings to dinner. Yay.

You can tell I'm excited.

Did I really sexually harass him while I was drunk?... Maybe I'm the rapist after all.

HAHAHAHA SIKE.

I don't like him.

He's Poopy.

I'm calling him that from now on and he's gonna love it.

I walked to the front door of his house. Should I knock *click* or nah?

Whoops didn't mean to go all Cameron Dallas on you.

Nah. I walked right in, even though it was rude, and spotted Mr. Hemmings on the couch in sweatpants watching TV.

"Since I'm feeling awfully nice and caring today, would you and your roommate like to come to dinner? Oh and here are some brownies just for you because I'm just that caring Poopy." I fakely smiled at him and set the tray down.

"My name isn't Poopy." He complained, as he sat up straighter.

"Well it is now." I smiled innocenly. "Anyway dinner's at 6:30 okay bye."