Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"Babe, will you be a lamb and get my jacket from the backseat, please?" Luke asked.

"A lamb?" I laughed, after I handed him his leather jacket and he slipped it on.

"Yeah. I mean, if I say 'dear', it's too mainstream. So I'll say lamb." He explained.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes,"Can you tell me where we're going now?"

"No, I want to do something special, and it will be special if it was a surprise."

He started backing out of the driveway and drove to wherever he was planning on taking me.

"Please don't tell me we're going to a fancy restaurant. I'm so tired of fancy restaurants."

"Nope. I'm not that kind of guy."

"Well are we going anyplace fancy? Because Michael told me to dress fancy."

"No."

"Dammit, Luke. This dress is uncomfortable. You should've told me."

"If I did tell you, you wouldn't have worn that dress. And it looks hot."

"Fuck you."

"You love me."

"Sometimes and sometimes not."

"Hey, Luke say cheese," I said, as I angled my phone on top of us to get both of our faces in the snapchat.

"Michelle, I'm driving."

"We're at a red light, you mofo."

He did the deuces and stuck his tongue out while I did Ashton's pose. And I'm pretty sure you all know what his pose is.

I sent the snap to Colton and Hazel and began spamming them with more because why not.

"We're here," Luke announced, pulling into a parking space in an empty parking lot.

"Why is it so empty?" I asked.

"I kinda spoke with the owner and rented it out for the night," he winked, "Just to make sure it's special."

"I have a feeling you're going to kidnap and rape me."

"You always say that. If I wanted to, I would've done it already, and it wouldn't be rape, because you would love it."

"Rape is rape. End of story."

"Sorry, I was just joking."

I waved it off, "It's fine."

"Now, m'lady?" Luke said all posh and held out his arm for me to take.

I laughed and put my hand around his arm.

I still didn't figure out where we are yet. It was just a small building with acres of land in the back.

"Can you tell me where we are now?" I asked.

"You'll see," he smirked as he opened the door to the inside of the building for me.

"You must be Mr. Hemmings!" A cheery man said from the counter.

Luke smiled, "Yeah. That's me."

"Well we have your hot air balloon ready for you in the back," he informed.

I looked at Luke and teased, "A hot air balloon? I didn't know you were so romantic."

He blushed and I booped his nose.

Once the cheery man helped us into the hot air balloon, instructed Luke how to control it, we were off and in the sky.

"Okay. Now what?" I asked, once we were in the air.