Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I woke up in a new Bugatti.

Just kidding.

I woke up like this. Flawless.

Kidding again.

I woke up to this Asian standing next to my bed. Oh wait, nevermind it's Calum.

"Michelle help me buy booze. I'm not 21 yet and Luke refused to buy the alcohol because he's a prude. You can come and convince them that you're 21."

"How?" I furrowed my eyebrows, clearly confused.

"Show them your puppies," he wiggled his eyebrows.

"My puppies?"

"You know. Your boobs," he said bluntly.

"I'm not flashing anyone this early in the morning, Calum." I shook my head.

He groaned, "What the fuck is with this 'You have to be 21 or older to buy alcohol' law in America? Like in Australia I would've been partying and drinking and getting drunk off my ass by now. But no. We just had to move to America because of stupid Ashley and Luke. I moved with Luke here because I'm just so fucking nice and a damn good friend. I mean everything reminds him of Ashley. One time, he saw the clouds and thought about how fluffy it looked and said her hair used to be fluffy. He also got sad by looking at the grass outside because it reminded him that Ashley was a nature person. It's been three years, move on. She fucking cheated on you. Ugh like he's so pathetic-" he was ranting his ass off about this fucking Ashley and it's giving me a headache. Who the hell was she anyway?

"Calum, shut up!" I heard from my window and saw Luke looking angry.

Shit I forgot to close the window.

"Let's just say I loved her, she cheated on me, and I moved here because I wanted to forget about her," Luke said, glaring at Calum.

Damn so much drama so early in the morning.

"I'll get you the booze for the party tonight," Luke changed the subject.

"Are you guys talking about alcohol?" My mom entered the room wearing her robe.

"Maybe..." Calum said.

"Please don't do anything stupid," she said, shaking her head and walking out.

-

"What?" Evelyn asked, answering the phone.

"Hello to you too, cousin. And would you like to go to a pool party with me tonight?" I asked my cousin, Evelyn.

"Ok. I'll be over in a few to get ready."

In twenty minutes, Hazel and Evelyn were in my room deciding which bikini they were going to wear to the pool party.

"Ew don't wear that one," Evelyn said, throwing Hazel's striped bikini top across the room.

"Michelle what are you wearing?" Evelyn asked, "Actually I'll pick for you." She started walking to my closet as I rolled my eyes.

"Why do I have to go?" Hazel complained.

"I just want to stay home and watch Netflix and eat ice cream and read my goddamn Percy Jackson books," she groaned.

"Shut up. You're going," I answered.

It was late and the party obviously already started judging from the sound of the music and how many people parked out in the street.

I walked next door with Hazel and Evelyn who quickly ditched me because they're mean. Hint the sarcasm.

I took off my clothes and walked around in my bikini like everyone else.