Chapter 25

Chapter 25
"YES I'M FREE. I FEEL SO FREE. SUCK MY ASS, BITCHES." I yelled, running around.

"Michelle, you just got your cast off, it's not that exciting," Luke said.

"Well I'm sorry you didn't have to endure four weeks of walking around in those fucking dreadful crutches."

-

"Are they there?" I whispered as I ran next to Luke and his behind the wall.

"No, but Calum's over there. Let's eliminate him."

"Luke, he's on our team."

"TRUST NO BITCH." He yells as he suddenly pops out and screamed a warrior cry and shot Calum multiple times as Calum started screaming profanities at him.

Yes, we are having a nerf gun war to celebrate that my leg is finally healed.

And yes, Luke just took out someone from our team.

The best member of our team.

What an idiot.

"Luke! We need him! He was actually good! And he was on our team, you dumbass."

"Well I wanted to shoot someone, and all the other guys are no where to be found so be glad I didn't shoot you."

"You wouldn't dare," I stuck my tongue out.

"I'll give you a thirty second head start, Michelle."

"No."

"1..."

"Luke."

"2.."

"Poopy."

"10..."

"You skipped like eight numbers!"

"16..."

"Seriously, do you even know how to count?"

"23..."

Fuck you.

I took off running after a kicked him in the shin to slow him down.

He quickly caught up to me and literally pulled me down and I fell.

"Fuck, Luke! I think you broke my leg again," I lied, clutching my leg so he'll believe me.

"Oh my god, Michelle I'm sorry! I-"
I shot him in the forehead and laughed evilly while he glared at me.

"That's not fair!"

"You didn't count fair!"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S FAIR OR NOT PREPARE TO DIE," Michael's voice boomed from the bushes and suddenly him and Ashton jumped out, smirking at both of us evilly and pointing their big ass guns at us.

"AH NO TAKE LUKE," I yelled, running behind the tall blonde boy.

"NO SHOOT HER. SACRIFICE."
"IT'S NOT A SACRIFICE IF YOU ALREADY GOT SHOT, YOU IDIOT. YOU'RE OUT. YOU LOST."

"THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE MICHELLE, GUYS."

"NEVER!" I yelled and started running away from them even though I know they can catch up to me in a second.
I felt a huge body crashing on top of me as I fell.

"UGH ASHTON YOU'RE CRUSHING ME."

"HAHHAHAA LUKE I'VE GOTTEN ON TOP OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOU HAVEN'T YET." Ashton teased and I shoved him off of me.

"Excuse me," a voice said and all of us turned around to see a police officer in Luke and Calum's backyard.

What the fuck did you do, guys?