Chapter 19

Chapter 19

I was currently in a car with Colton and Hazel, driving to the party at Noah's house. After the kiss with Luke, Colton quickly grabbed me and carried to my room to have the sex talk with me while Hazel talked to Luke and he left quickly after.

Yes, Colton Smith, the fucking player, decided to have the sex talk with me.

"He likes me too right? That's why he kissed me," I asked Colton and Hazel when we were in the car.

"Duh," Hazel rolled her eyes.

"That's why he kissed you," Colton said.

"Ok, we have to stop at my house so I can change, first," Colton explained.

"We'll wait in the car," I said and he nodded.

"Spill," Hazel demanded once he got out and ranned up to his house.

"It was amazing," I said dreamily, "His hands... They're so big and they cupped my face and it was just so fucking perfect. He's such a fucking good kisser. This is just more evidence that he's a stripper."

"Well you would be happy to know that Colton told me that Calum told him that Luke told him that he likes you."

I scoffed, "I'll belive it when he tells me."

Colton came rushing out of his house a minute later in jeans and a plain white shirt. Let's just say he looked hot. No, I'm not checking out my bestfriend, I'm just simply stating that he looks hot.

When we got there, the party was in full swing. People basically having sex, some drunks laughing for no reason, and you can smell the alcohol literally a mile away.

When I finally made it to the front door with my crutches, I heard the song Make Out by Rixton and this song seemed to fit the scene since there were people making out fucking everywhere.

I sighed and made my way to the couch. Fuck you, Colton. He'd always fucking force me to go to these parties and leave me. At least today I have Hazel.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Hazel asked.

I shook my head, "I'm trying to cut down on the alcohol."

"I'll just get you a coke." She said, getting up.

"Hey," Noah Matthews came up to me and sat next to me.

I just smiled shyly, cause I kind of wanted him to go away. It's not like I had anything against Noah, it's just that there's something about him that I didn't like.

"How have you been?" He asked. We only know each other because we've basically been in the same preppy school since first grade and I was his chemistry partner in ninth grade.

"I've been doing good," I answered.

Then there was awkward silence.

Awkward.

Where the fuck was Hazel with the drinks?

"Do you want a drink?" He asked, handing me a Coke can.

"It's not spiked, I swear." He explained.

I nodded, "Thanks."

I took a sip as he kept asking questions.

"So what happened to your leg there?"

"Oh, I fell off a bike," I laughed, "I'm seriously so clumsy."

We kept talking and I kept drinking my coke until Hazel came.

"Hi, Hazel!" Noah exclaimed.

"Hey, Noah," she said, faking excitement.

"Well I better get going, see you guys later," he said, waving and getting up to talk to some other girls.