Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

I walked into my talented boyfriend singing Ed Sheeran's song.

"Oh, hi. I didn't see you there," he blushed, putting his new guitar that I bought him for Christmas away.

"No, keep singing. You're so good."

"No. You're going to judge me," he said.

"You're perfect, shut up," I rolled my eyes, kissing his cheek.

"No, you're perfect."

"No, I'm perfect, so please stop before I barf all over you guys," a voice said from the doorway.

We both looked up to see the three missing members of Luke's band.

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS CAME. I FELT SO LOST WITHOUT YOU," Luke yelled quickly rushing up to them and they had a little group hug.

"Did you guys do it yet?" Michael asked, getting right to the point.

"Huh?"

"Frickle frackle. Duh," Calum rolled his eyes.

"Yes. We had fucking rough sex in the room right next to his parents," I said sarcastically but the boys didn't catch the sarcastic part.

"YES. I CALLED IT. Ashton, you owe me twenty bucks."

"No, I don't! She was joking!"

"Luke, why is Ashley downstairs?" Calum asked, peeking his head out Luke's door to look downstairs.

Everybody looked up at the same time.

I made eye contact with Luke and he just shook his head in confusion.

"Uh, I don't know. Why the fuck would she be here?" He asked, sounding mad.

I poked my head down and saw a girl with tattoos all over her body, and her hair dyed a bleach blonde that it looked white.

"Well this is incredibly awkward."

"No shit."

"So, um, you wanted to spend the rest of your life with her?" I asked awkwardly.

"I was eighteen! I didn't know what I wanted!"

"Hey, shut up. I'm eighteen," I said.

"Well I was stupid when I was eighteen."

"Luke! Ashley's here," Liz called.

"Come on," Luke said, dragging me downstairs with him.

"Luke, I really don't want to meet your ex girlfriend who fucking cheated on you because I'll probably punch her in the face."

"You're too nice to punch anyone. Besides, I don't want to do this alone."

"You're a coward," I said, and then suddenly we were face to face with Ashley.

"Luke!" She exclaimed, pushing me out of the way and hugged him over-excitedly.

Uh, bitch, back the fuck off.

Liz and I exchanged glances and she was as confused as I was.

"How are you?" She smiled and I saw some lipstick on her teeth.

"Uh, I'm good, yeah, thanks for asking," he said awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.

"I'm here to see you, duh."