Chapter 32

Chapter 32

"YES, AUSTRALIA. WE'RE GOING TO AUSTRALIA. SUCK MY ASS, ALL MY HATERS." Luke yelled, running into my room at six in the morning and doing a little leap.

"Luke, what the hell?" I groaned, still in bed, "Our flight is at nine."

"I know, and it would take you one hour to get ready and we have to be at the airport two hours early."

"No."

"Michelle, if you don't get out of that bed in five minutes I will literally carry you into the shower-"

"I'm up, dammit, Luke."

"So you want me to join you?" He smirked.

"No, it's fucking six in the morning, how the fuck are you horny already?" I rolled my eyes, getting out of bed.

"It's natural for guys to wake up with boners, Michelle."

"Deal with your morning wood by yourself."

-

After I got ready and said bye to my parents and all, Luke loaded all our luggage into the trunk of his car and we drove to the airport.

"Bye, man," Ashton said, giving Luke a hug.

"I'M GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOD," I heard two of my best friends yell all of a sudden basically leaping into the airport and racing towards me and attacking me.

"Fuck, guys. I can't breathe," I said, doing my best to hug both of them back.

"We have to go," Luke reminded, "Our flight leaves in half an hour and we haven't even gone through security yet."

I nodded and said goodbye to my friends and went with Luke to go through security and everything.

"Why is the flight so long?" I whined once Luke and I were on the plane.

Fifteen fucking hours on a plane. But at least we're flying first class.

"I don't know, maybe because we're going across the globe?" He sassed.

"Hey. No sassing. I'm the only one that's allowed to sass."

"Well I just sassed you, so."

"Fuck off, you motherfucker," I cussed and saw a mother glare at me.

"Fifteen hours will fly by in no time."

"Shut up. You know it's not going to."

"You're so negative, why am I even with you?"

"You love me, shut up."

"I do."

After fucking ten hours of sleeping and cuddling and whining, there was still five hours left.

Five fucking hours

"Do you guys need anything?" An annoying flight attendant who has been flirting with my boyfriend for the past ten hours came up to us for the hundredth time.

Why does everyone keep flirting with him?

"No. We we're good. Like we were five minutes ago when you checked up on us. Don't worry, when we need something, we'll call you over. You don't have to come check on us every minute anymore," Luke said.

"Oh okay." She said and walked away.

"You're so cute when you're annoyed," I cooed jokingly, booping his nose.

"Shut up. Let's watch Mean Girls now." He said, pressing something and the stereotypical move came up.

~

When the plane landed Luke and I literally jumped out of our seats, got our suitcases, and were the first ones off the plane.

You can say we kinda wanted to get out of that hellhole.

"LUKE!" I heard deep Aussie voices yell from the corner of the airport.

"Oh those are my parents, brothers, and my brother's girlfriend," he said, pointing at the group in the corner.

Fuck. I'm not ready to meet them yet. I just got out of a plane for fuck's sakes. I look awful. Who looks good when they just got off a fifteen hour flight? Oh, wait, Luke. His hair is still fucking perfect.

"Mum!" Luke yelled enthusiastically and went to hug the blonde woman.

"OH MY GOD. LUKE BROUGHT A GIRL HOME," one of his brothers yelled sarcastically, teasing Luke, "AND SHE'S PRETTY."

"Quick, if he's holding you against your will in any way and forcing you to be his girlfriend blink twice," his other brother said jokingly.

"Guys, leave her alone," a pretty brunette said as she walked up to me and shook my hand, "I'm Celeste."

"I'm Michelle."

"I'm sorry, you'll have to deal with these idiots for the whole two weeks that you're here," she joked, gesturing to the two tall Australians.

"Hey! I'm your boyfriend!"

"Hush, child."

"I see you've met Celeste, Ben, and Jack," Luke said, coming over, "Did they say anything embarrassing about me?"

"No, just that you wore pull-ups until you were seven."

"I still love you even if you weren't potty trained until you were seven," I said, kissing his blushing cheek.

"Michelle, this is my dad and mum," Luke introduced me to the middle aged couple and I smiled and his mom pulled me into a hug.

"Nice to meet you!" Luke's mom said.

"You too, Mrs. Hemmings."

"Call me Liz," she smiled.

"And I'm Andrew, but call me Andy," Luke's dad said, shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you."

After we all officially met, we all went in Luke's parent's minivan and they drove us back to their place.

"This was my old room. We're staying here for the whole two weeks if that's okay," Luke said, turning on the lights in his old room.

I glanced around the blue room and noticed all the band posters and pink speakers. He was a special kid.

"You have all these punk band posters and yet there are pink speakers in the corner."

"Don't hate, appreciate."

"Luke?"

"Who is this?" I asked, pointing to a framed picture of a girl on his bedside table.

"Oh. Fuck. That's my ex Aleisha. She was the girlfriend before Ashley." He blushed, quickly taking the frame and setting it face down onto the bed stand.

I rolled my eyes and was about to kiss him when his phone started ringing.

"Dammit, Michael. You're such a cockblock even when we're across the damn globe!"

"Luke we have a problem," Michael said.

"What?"

"The boss wants to talk to you when you get back."