Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Surprisingly, I didn't wake up with a hangover and was laying on top of a snoring giant.

"Luke," I groaned, hitting him in the face with a pillow.

"Go back to sleep," he said in his hoarse morning voice, pushing me off of him.

"Luke," I groaned again.

"No shut up," he turned to the other side of the bed.

I then decided to be more annoying. I stood up and opened the curtains letting the light shine through.

"Ugh fuck Michelle. I hate you." He said, still not opening his eyes though.

I gave up in waking up the giant next to me and started stretching. While I was doing that, I kind of hit Luke in the face with my arm.

"Are you done yet?" Luke asked with his eyes still closed. He sounded so done. That amuses me.

Suddenly, Calum comes rushing in and barfs on Luke.

"What the hell!" Luke yelled, finally opening his eyes as I stifled a laugh.

Thank you, Calum Thomas Hood for waking up Luke Hemmings. You deserve a trophy.

"Sorry, bro. All the other bathrooms were occupied with drunks on the floor and I thought I could use your bathroom but I couldn't hold it," Calum said after washing his mouth.

"I'm showering," he muttered as he walked into his bathroom.

"Pms?" Calum referred to Luke right after Luke closed the door.

"No he has a hangover."

Calum nodded understandingly.

"Well I gotta go. I have a thing to get to-" Calum said and got cut off from a leggy blonde girl coming in wearing his shirt.

"Calum are you coming back to bed?" She purred.

"B-but we went all night. I'm tired. Can you just... Leave?" He asked, looking intimidated by her.

She huffed, "Fine. But you're missing out on all of this," and then she flashed him.

I covered my eyes and groaned. Why would you flash someone so early in the morning?

"There's not that much to miss out on," Luke rolled his eyes coming out of the shower with a towel around his waist which made us all laugh.

The girl gave him a death glare and stomped out of the room.

Calum was still laughing, "Good one, bro."

Then they did the handshake hug thingy that all guys seem to do apparently.

Then the unspeakable happened.

Luke's towel fell.

My eyes widened and I quickly covered my eyes before I could see anything, or his penis to be specific.

"AHH MY VIRGIN EYES. COVER IT UP. ITS TINY." I was totally kidding. I didn't see it at all.

Calum was doubled over in laughter, "I doubt you're even a virgin."

"Shut up, Michelle. This 'tiny' thing could destroy you," he smirked once his towel was back on.

"Oh I'm sure," I said sarcastically.

"Ok, I'm going downstairs to steal your food," I stated as I got up and walked out the room until I realized that I didn't know my way around this massive house.

"Can someone please help me find the kitchen?" I poked my head back into Luke's room.

A fully dressed Luke rolled his eyes.