Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Harry gave me a warm smile, "Yeah. And what's your name, love?"

"Michelle," I answered dreamily. Yes, I was a dedicated fan. And you would be lying if you wouldn't freaking fangirl if The Harry Styles was right in front of you talking to you. So don't you dare judge me if I'm going overboard with the fangirling.

"That's a beautiful name! Would you like a picture?" he asked.

I nodded and I handed Luke my camera and instructed him to take a picture of Harry and I.

After the picture was taken, the rest of the One Direction guys came up to Harry.

"Harry! Niall broke his leg while trying to do the Irish jig dance thingy," Liam said frantically.

"So much for a relaxing vacation in California," Louis muttered negatively.

"He's walking out in his crutches right now. We kind of left him because he was being too slow," Zayn explained.

Aw, how nice of them.

"OH MY GOD I KNOW YOU!" I heard an Irish accent to the left where Niall basically ran up to Luke - well as fast as he can in crutches- and talked to him.

"YOU'RE FROM THE BAND 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER AREN'T YA, LAD?" Niall was pretty much fangirling, "I watch your covers on YouTube and they're sick, mate."

Luke was shocked to say the least, but quickly recovered and he and Niall were hitting it off smoothly.

After we met all the One Direction boys, we decided to leave because it was getting late.

"Keep in touch, yeah?" Niall asked.

"Of course, mate," Luke smiled, "See ya."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD NIALL FREAKING HORAN KNOWS WHO I AM." Luke boomed once we were in his car.

"I FUCKING MET ONE DIRECTION," I started fangirling.

"I ALSO GOT THEIR NUMBERS."

"ME TOO," Luke freaked out.

Luke drove home pretty fast so he could tell the boys the exciting news.

I slowly got out and grabbed my crutches, cautiously, trying to lift myself up when we were parked in Luke's driveway.

"As you can tell, this is a BDSM session gone wrong," Michael gestured to us when we entered the main room.

All the guys erupted in laughter.

I glared at him, "I fell off a bike you dumb twat."

"Whoa. There's a sex position that includes a bike? Wow you've got to show me sometime."

"There is no sex position on a bike!"

"You'd be surprised," he winked.

Luke rolled his eyes at us and looked at the other guys.

"NIALL FUCKING HORAN KNOWS WHO WE ARE AND HE LOVES US," Luke yelled excitedly.

Then all panic broke loose.

"WHAT. DID HE SEE THE COVERS WHERE I HAD THAT LONG UGLY FRINGE?"

"DID HE THINK WE'RE JUST A BUNCH OF WEIRD AUSTRALIANS?"

"DAMN IT DID HE WATCH OUR JUSTIN BIEBER 'BABY' COVER?"

"DID HE WATCH THE VIDEOS FROM WHEN I USED TO STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR?"

"DID HE WATCH THE ONE VIDEO WHERE MICHAEL AND I WERE LIP SYNCING TO THE CHIPMUNK VERSION OF 'ONE THING'? BECAUSE THAT'S EMBARASSING."

"HEY! I'M ACTUALLY PROUD OF THAT VIDEO, CALUM. DON'T HATE."