Chapter 38

The cover up there was made by bravado_ . Thanks for making it! So if any of you amazing people made banners or edits, my email for this ff is lukeswhor@gmail.com thanks for reading! OH AND CHECK OUT bravado_ 'S STORY IT'S THE BOMB.

Chapter 38

luke

"You're gonna give up and apologize to her, right?" Calum asked through the phone after I was done explaining to him what happened.

"Well duh. I mean, losing the fight is better than losing her."

Of course, I only lasted about forty five minutes to an hour without knowing where my girl is.

"All right, I'm going to go now. I have to call her. Bye," I said and ended the call.

Surprisingly, before I called Michelle, she was calling me. This was fucking weird. She is always fucking stubborn and would never call me during a fight first.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Luke," Michelle cried into the phone.

"What happened?" I panicked.

"S-sam. H-he. I think he's tracking me. And-" she was breathing hysterically.

"Babe, calm down. Tell me where you are," I said, snatching mum's keys from the kitchen table and running out to the car.

"I-I'm at the-" she started but it sounded like someone knocked the phone from her hand.

And suddenly she was screaming.

Well, fuck.

I called the boys over and by the time they got here, I was a fucking mess.

I was pacing back and forth, running my hands through my hair, and just screaming in frustration.

Fuck you, Sam.

Fuck you, too, Luke. You got her fucking mad so she left.

You know you're losing your mind when you start talking about yourself in third person.

"Wait. I have an idea," Ashton announced.

"What?" I asked, waiting for his answer.

But instead, he took my phone from my hands and started dialing a number and gave the phone to me.

"Dude. No. I'm not talking to Ashley. That's how this mess started! Are you fucking crazy?" I yelled, once I found out who he was calling.

"This whole thing seems like it was planned. Just talk to her."

I was about to whine again until Ashley picked up the phone.

"Luke! I knew you were going to call-"

"Cut the crap, Ashley. Where the fuck is my girlfriend?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Lukey," she said in her nasally voice and I cringed at the nickname.

I ran my fingers over my hair again in frustration.

"Forget it. I'm calling the police," I said and hung up just as soon as she was going to say something.

Then suddenly my screen lit up again, indicating a call from Michelle. What the fuck?

"Michelle?" I answered hopefully, but of course, it was her crazy ass ex boyfriend.

"Call the fucking police and I will kill her."

"What the fuck am I supposed to do? Sit around and wait for a call from a sick and disgusting person like you?" I snapped, "Why the fuck did you kidnap her in the first place, you fucking stalker. She didn't do anything to you. I didn't do anything to you. But, I guess some people are just fucking sadistic. What the fuck do you want? Are you gonna use her as ransom?"

"Actually, yes. I just recently found out her family is fucking rich and I could use the extra money because the business hasn't been going well lately. And also, you quit. And I warned all of you guys that if you quit, I'll hurt you. So this is basically a fucking win-win here. I get money, and giving you pain. And she's fucking hot."

"You're disgusting," I spat, "Don't fucking touch her."

He just chuckled as if he found this conversation funny.

Fucking sick bastard.

"I want to talk to her," I stated.

"No."

"That wasn't a fucking question."

"And I didn't stutter."

"Go fuck yourself."

"I have your girlfriend to do that for me."

Fucking twat.
-

"Are you sure this dude kidnapped Michelle?" Ben asked, showing up at our parents' house after work.

Oh, Ben was the sheriff by the way.

"Yeah, just don't be too obvious when you're looking for him, maybe? He threatened to kill her."

He nodded and examined a picture of Sam that I had to do a lot of stalking to get.

"Do you know any reason why he would want to kidnap her?" Ben asked, his police side showing.

Crap. I didn't think this through.

Yeah, Sam's a drug dealer and I'm a drug dealer and he's just trying to get me back for quitting his business. And that's also how I became a multi millionaire.

My mum would kill me.

"Luke, tell me."

So I did.

Looks like we're gonna be in Australia for a while.

A/N: random question, but stelena or Delena?