Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I groaned in pain as I woke up on the Saturday morning.

"OW. FUCK. UGH. I'M DYING." I screeched as my stomach cramps got even worse. I hate my period. Fuck cramps. Why the hell do girls even have to have periods? Like thanks, I know I'm not pregnant. I'm pure. Now go the fuck away and leave me the fuck alone.

"Michelle, what the hell? It's Saturday morning and I would like to sleep in, if you don't mind," Luke groaned from his room.

Well actually, Lucas, I do mind.

"WELL I'M FUCKING SORRY I FEEL LIKE A HUNDRED OF TINY PEOPLE ARE STABBING MY VAGINA WITH KNIVES RIGHT NOW, BUT I'LL JUST TRY TO BE QUIET FOR YOUR BLOODY PLEASURE." I yelled, making him flinch.

He quickly caught on.

"Oh. Um... Well have fun with that. Bye," he said awkwardly as he walked away.

"LUKE, COME BACK," I yelled suddenly.

"What, Michelle? I'm trying to fucking sleep." He said, sounding annoyed.

"You don't want to spend time with me? You don't like me?" Oh boy. Here's where the mood swings come in.

"N-n-no! I just- I just want to sleep. But it's ok, my happiness doesn't matter in this relationship. What do you want, Princess?" He said, obviously scared that I was going to fucking yell at him again.

"I don't know, my stomach just hurts. Get me nutella, slave."

He climbed through and sighed, "I used to have a girlfriend, ya know? How does ice cream and movies and cuddling sound like?"

"IT STILL DOESN'T SOUND AS GREAT AS NUTELLA WHERE IS THE NUTELLA, SLAVE?"

"I THINK THAT SLAVERY IS WRONG AND ILLEGAL AND I MOVED TO AMERICA TO BE FREE."

"WELL YOU DON'T GET ANY FREEDOM WHEN I'M ON MY PERIOD, OK POOPY?"

"YES I DO, ACCORDING TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, I AM A FREE PERSON. I AM MY OWN PERSON."

"THIS IS NOT SLAVERY, IT IS JUST A FRIEND HELPING A FRIEND. DUH."

"I'm sorry. What do you want, Master?" he said playfully, getting on his knees.

"It's actually 'Mistress.'" I corrected him jokingly.

"I KNEW IT. MICHELLE HAS A BDSM KINK." Michael yelled from the other house, "EVERYONE COME HERE."

I'm going to kill that boy. He seriously had to call up all the guys because he thought I had a freaking pain kink.

"I DO NOT MICHAEL FUCKING GORDON CLIFFORD STOP ASSUMING THAT OR I WILL HANG YOU BY YOUR FUCKING TINY LITTLE TEENSY MICROSCOPIC LITTLE FUCKING BALLS ON A REALLY TIGHT LINE OVER A FUCKING PIT OF LEGOS."

"Time of the month again?" Michael raised an eyebrow as all the other boys raised their hand up in surrender.

I nodded.

"HELP ME MICHAEL," Luke yelled, thrashing his arms around.

"You're on your own, sorry, buddy. She insulted my balls," Michael said, pretending to be offended, "And by the way, my balls are bigger than Luke's."

Luke gasped, "Shut up!"

"What do you want to do today?" Luke asked, turning around and facing me, "Because I'm kind of getting tired of cuddling and How I Met Your Mother."

"Yeah, me too." I agreed.

"I don't know, can you please give me some painkillers and then I can brainstorm?" I asked sweetly.