Chapter 21

Chapter 21

"GIVE ME BACK MY SUNGLASSES, YOU PRICK. THEY COST TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS." Calum chased Luke around the garage. I don really know why we were in the garage, I think they were waiting for the other boys to come for band practice.

"NO. THEY'RE MINE NOW," Luke boomed, doing a tuck and roll.

Why the fuck am I even dating this loser?

We've been dating for two weeks already and he was the sweetest little shit, I wanted to punch him sometimes for being so nice.

"GO BUY YOUR OWN DAMN SUNGLASSES," Calum kept chasing Luke, but couldn't catch up to him because of his long legs.

Then, a sleek black car drove up the long driveway and parked right in front of us.

A girl with blonde hair and was obviously wearing a bombshell bra came out. Ew. Go away.

Luke and Calum gave each other a disgusted look and Calum went back inside to obviously hide while Luke turned towards the girl.

"Sara. What are you doing here?" Luke asked rudely, "And how did you get in? In this neighborhood, you have to be added to a list to get in."

"Because I missed you. And I have my sources," she smirked, coming up to him an basically straddling his lap.

Yeah, she probably offered the guy that was running the security system at the gate a blowjob.

I coughed awkwardly, causing her to turn around.

"Is there a problem?" Her nasal voice made me cringe.

"Yeah, there is. You're sitting on my boyfriend. So I suggest you back the fuck off." I glared at her.

She laughed, "You're dating this crippled bitch?"

Luke looked mad and roughly pushed her off of him.

"Don't fucking talk about her like that. She means way more to me than you would ever. Why would you even come back when I hooked up with you and left in the morning before you woke up? It was an asshole move, yeah, but I thought you got the message that I don't like you that much to stick around."

Ouch. You go, Luke. Slay that bitch.

"Fine. But when this bitch doesn't satisfy you, don't come crying on my doorstep." She huffed and drove away as I raised my middle finger high in the air.

"Are you okay? Fuck, I'm so sorry about her," Luke said coming up to me.

"It's okay, Luke. I'm fine, really," I said, putting on a huge smile so he'll dismiss this subject.

He sighed and apologized again, even though it wasn't his fault in the first place.

Dammit, Luke why are you so sweet?

"Is she gone?" Calum asked, coming out.

I nodded, "She's a bitch. I can't believe you guys slept with her."

"She was hot in the club, ok?" Calum defended himself.

Wait, so they both slept with her?

"Whatever you say."

Then three more fucking expensive cars showed up on the driveway. There was a Corvette, Bugatti, and Nissan GTR.

The one that caught my eye the most was the hot pink Bugatti.

Seriously, why hot pink? You're already causing enough attention when you're driving a Bugatti around.

Then Ashton stepped out of the Bugatti. Of course.

"I love the color of your car," I joked to Ashton.

He laughed, "I know, I just bought it yesterday. It reminded me of Michael's hair two months ago so I bought it."

The rest of the band emerged from the cars.

"Do you want to stay for band practice?" Luke asked, "We usually never really practice. It's more like 10% practice and 90% fooling around and jamming to Nickelback and riding Calum like a bobsled."

I shook my head, "I have to get back home and do homework tonight."

Luke walked me back home like he always does and we said are goodbyes.

When I walked into my house, I noticed the lights were on in the living room. Who the fuck is that?

I slowly made my way there with my crutches and I never thought it would be my dad. But it was.

"Dad!" I yelled as I quickly went over and hugged him.

He was never home. He was always on business trips that lasted months because he's the CEO of the Nike industry.

"Michelle!" He exclaimed and hugged me back.

"I missed you so much," he said into the hug.

"Me, too."

"So, are you going to explain what happened to your leg?" He asked.

"Same as last year with Colton, except this year, I was with Luke."

"Who's Luke?"

"A good friend."

"Boyfriend?"

"Maybe."

"How come I don't know about this?" He asked.

"Because we just started dating."

I decided to leave the part that he's my teacher out.

After we caught up for a while, I went up to my room to do homework.

After stressing over my math homework and finally finishing it, I decided to sleep until I got a text.

From: unknown

im going to find you, and im going to take you back with me, baby

Anonymous's POV

I was in my good friend, Sam's luxury apartment. I don't know how he managed to get so rich, but I didn't ask. It's none of my business. I'm here because I need a favor.

"So, I'll help you find your ex girlfriend, and you'll help me get her boyfriend?" I bargained with Sam.

He nodded, "Deal."

"But before we go and kidnap that girlfriend of yours and her boyfriend, let's try to ruin their lives first," I smirked.

"What do you have in mind?" He smile creepily.

"Just keep sending her those spine chilling texts for a while. And then stop, so she'll think you gave up. And all of a sudden, when she least expects it, snatch her away from her boyfriend. And as for the boyfriend, I've got it handled."

He smirked, "I like that idea."

"Just because I'm curious, what are you going to do with your ex when you get her back?" I asked.

He smirked evilly, "Ruin her."

Thank you for those of you who comment and vote and read. 

-lukeswhor