Chapter 7

I took my seat between Colton and Hazel the next day in music class. I took out our school iPads, yes, our school actually gave us iPads for 'educational' uses, because we apparently need them for music class.

Luke - uh I mean Mr. Hemmings rushed into the room a second after the bell rung.

"Sorry I'm late, but please go on the Garage Band app on your iPad," he said as he took out his own school issued iPad and probably went on the app as well.

He was wearing a Green Day shirt with his tight ass skinny jeans and black vans.

"Your homework assignment for this week is to create a song. Any song. You can sing or it can be instrumental only. Either way, I want a song from each and every one of you next week. Got it?" he asked, his blue eyes searching for an answer for the whole class as we all nodded.

"Ok, here's my example of a song that I created and wrote with my bandmates. It's called 'Heartbreak Girl,'" he said, pressing the play button and sitting back with a smirk like he knows he's going to make the girls swoon.

And he did.

His voice was pure sex.

It was amazing.

Not to mention that him and his bandmates were playing the instruments too so they were all extremely talented.

I could literally hear the girls in the first row sigh and whisper to other people about how hot he was. They weren't really good whisperers and I knew that was how Luke was so cocky and so full of himself all the time.

"What's with his hair today?" Colton leaned over and whispered into my ear.

Luke's hair was actually flat today and not in the usual quiff as tall as the Rocky Mountains. But he still looked adorable. Did I just say my teacher was adorable? Ew.

"It looks ugly," Colton added.

It's not like Colton doesn't like Luke, it's just that Luke was a teacher. And Colton and I had a habit and reputation of sassing, teasing, and making teachers' lives hell. It's actually really fun. You should try it sometime.

I decided to play along, "I know, right."

I saw some girls turn around and gave us - I mean me a death glare - and they smiled at Colton. Of course they don't do anything to Colton because he was the quarterback, super popular, and 'good looking.'

I could literally sense Hazel rolling her eyes next to me.

"You guys are actually the worst whisperers ever."

"Hazel, Michelle, and Colton. Do you really want me to get you in trouble for talking again?" Mr. Hemmings said, sounding distressed,

Colton snorted, obviously not scared of him, "Psh, you'd be too lazy to pick up the demerit book and write down our demerits like you were too lazy this morning and didn't style your hair."

"Colton!" Hazel scolded. She wasn't used to being in trouble a lot, she was the goody goody.

"What was that, Colton?" Mr. Hemmings asked him and raised his eyebrow.

"He just said that he was jealous of your hair because it looks so perfect and good compared to his ugly dark hair," I said, trying to save Colton and ruffled his perfectly styled brown hair, making him frown.

"I'm not stupid. Stop talking or I'll have the both of you stay after class. And I don't care if you miss your 'knitting' class," he rolled his eyes and turned back around at the board and was lecturing the whole class about Beethoven.