Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Hazel screamed, "YAS GIRL. I SHIP IT. LUKELLE. COLTON, YOU OWE ME $20."

Colton groaned, "I hate you, Hazel."

"Love you too, bæ."

I was still on the phone with my annoying best friends.

"You couldn't have admitted that you had a crush on your teacher a month later? I would've gotten an extra twenty dollars," Colton said.

"You guys made fucking bets on my love life?"

"Maybe."

"No."

"Anyway, it's not like we're ever going to end up together. He's my teacher and he doesn't like me in that way."

That caused them to laugh.

"You are so fucking blind!"

"You should've seen him after you kissed him. He looked dazed and in a trance."

"Anyway, what did you tell him after the kiss?" Hazel asked.

"That it didn't mean anything to me and we both should forget about it..." I trailed off.

"YOU HEARTLESS BITCH," Colton gasped.

"I'm telling you, he likes you."

"No, he fucking doesn't!" I yelled.

"Ugh, guys, I really have to go. I think my mom's coming to check up on me. It's nearly midnight," Hazel said quickly.

"What a badass," I commented sarcastically.

"Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught," Colton teased.

"Hazel? Are you talking on the phone?!" I heard Hazel's mom say. This sucks because I know she put us on speaker.

"Do you have a secret boyfriend you're not telling me about?" Her mom exclaimed.

"No!" Hazel protested.

"OH BABE SEND ME MORE PICS OF YOUR BOOBS," Colton moaned loudly.

"HAZEL." Her mom yelled.

"OH IM SO HARD FOR YOU, BABY." Colton started moaning so fucking loudly, I was worried for Hazel.

"HAZEL SOPHIA JACKSON WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?" Her mom yelled.

"NO DON'T TAKE AWAY MY LAPTOP. I CAN'T LOOK UP SEAN O'DONNELL PICTURES AND REBLOG THEM ON TUMBLR."

"OH, BABY. I JUST SENT YOU A DICK PIC. EMBRACE YOURSELF," Colton started moaning again.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Her mom screeched.

"IT'S COLTON! HE'S JUST TRYING TO GET ME IN TROUBLE!"

"WHO'S COLTON? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME, BABY?" Colton screamed.

"NOT THE PHONE. NOT THE PHONE. MOM. PLEASE."

Then all of a sudden, I'm pretty sure Hazel's mom hung up.

"Hazel is going to murder you tomorrow." I chuckled.

"It's not like she ever tried before."

"So. Are you planning on telling Luke anytime soon?" Colton asked.

"No. Fuck no. It's just a fucking high school crush," I explained to the dumb twat I was on the phone with.

"He likes you, too."

"Bye, Colton."

"NO DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME."

"You're annoying. Bye."