Chapter 26

Chapter 26

"Michelle I have to get ready for my next class," Luke grunts while we were making out on his desk.

"No," I whined.

I was sitting on top of him and basically straddling him.

He actually wore appropriate teacher attire today and it was so fucking hot.

In other words, he wore a suit with a tie and everything and it's fucking hot.

"You have to get ready for class too," he said between kisses.

"No. I have your class next. Nothing important." I teased.

"I'll bring your grade down." He joked.

"Like music class is going to ruin my permanent record."

He pulled away and pecked my forehead, "We have to stop. The principal might be suspicious as to why I'm locking my doors everyday at this time during free period."

"Just tell him you're masturbating or something."

"You're no help to me ever."

I pouted and got off of him and felt him spank my ass lightly.

I quickly swatted his hand away and started trying to fix my hair and he did the same.

"Dammit, Michelle. You couldn't have kept your hands off of my hair." He complained, picking at strands of his hair sticking in all different directions.

I scoffed, "Really? Because last time I checked, you were moaning so much when I did that. And if I can recall, you even told me to pull your hair because you have some sort of weird hair fetish. So really, the only reason why I was pulling on your hair is because I was trying to pleasure you. Plus it's really soft and fluffy so."

He rolled his eyes and got up to unlock the door just as the bell rang and students began filing in.

I sat in my usual spot and Colton and Hazel sat next to me soon after.

"So..." Colton nudged me, winking.

"What?"

"Did you guys really have sex in the classroom?" Hazel whispered in a disapproving tone.

"No. We just made out."

"Well it looks like a lot more judging from your hair and Luke's tie is literally so loose you forgot to tighten it back when you guys were done." Colton added.

"Colton, Michelle, and Hazel. Would you care to tell all of us what you're talking about?" Luke asked, smirking.

"Uh, we're starting a pool cleaning business," Hazel blurted. (A/N: aye who remembers this keek?)

"That's not a lie," I added.

"I mean, ladies, I'll clean your pool down there if ya know what I mean," Colton winked at some of the girls swooning over him and I rolled my eyes.

Fucking hell, Colton.

The rest of that class included Luke sneaking winks and making faces at me when no one was looking.

"Okay class, remember to read that one article about uh, Neil Armstrong. I think that's his name. And remember the two page essay on a musical artist of your choice. Okay. Y'all are dismissed," Luke said.

That's the astronaut you fucktard.

"Mr. Hemmings I have a question about our homework assignment," I said playfully once everyone was gone.